I am sick and tired of these Arab bootyclapping bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I am sick and tired of these terrorist Somalis. They're nut jobs and I hope Trump never lets another Somali refugee into the Country. This is beyond embarrassing, it makes me sick to my stomach that we have these asswipes destroying our beautiful religion. Disgusting acts while dragging our peaceful religion into the ground. Islam has no place for terrorism.

Islam is Beautiful.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Why do Somalis come to the west claiming they want a better life, only to become terrorist scum. Their logic is bloody beyond me.

I don't know what the guys motive was, we should be able to use the mental illness from getting bullied card too. But I deep down hope trump bans Somalis. First off we shouldn't all be running away from it, next all those with sanity intact were those who left in the 90s. Sadly anyone who has been seeing war and corruption for 25 years is gonna be more prone to PTSD and other mental illnesses.

Gibiin-Udug

I don't know what the guys motive was, we should be able to use the mental illness from getting bullied card too. But I deep down hope trump bans Somalis. First off we shouldn't all be running away from it, next all those with sanity intact were those who left in the 90s. Sadly anyone who has been seeing war and corruption for 25 years is gonna be more prone to PTSD and other mental illnesses.
They're not mentally ill, they're terrorists who want to kill people and drag our religion down the drain.

waraabe

Your superior
I said a million times we have to punish the terrorists families. Arrest them, deport them, financially ruin them.

Anyone who potentially knew about this and didn't come forward to report should be given a life sentence.

You have to take off the kiddies glove when dealing with Arab worshipping terrorist.

Remember these terrorist are blowing themselves up and killing in the name of Arab nationalism, they always say Muslim in Arab countries are being oppressed

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
They're not mentally ill, they're terrorists who want to kill people and drag our religion down the drain.
I'm not saying he's mentally ill, but it's definitely easier to prey on people with mental illnesses. You know, something that has been left unchecked in the Somali community.

I said a million times we have to punish the terrorists families. Arrest them, deport them, financially ruin them.

Anyone who potentially knew about this and didn't come forward to report should be given a life sentence.

You have to take off the kiddies glove when dealing with Arab worshipping terrorist.

Remember these terrorist are blowing themselves up and killing in the name of Arab nationalism, they always say Muslim in Arab countries are being oppressed

You can't be serious lol

Gibiin-Udug

That's sort of extreme. Do you think terrorists actually talk to their family about their schemes? But families who cry on tv and claim their terrorist son is innocent should be jailed. Starting the Somali women in MN who's sons admitted they were in an terrorist organizations but had the nerve to cry on tv and claim their sons are being framed.

waraabe

Your superior
That's sort of extreme. Do you think terrorists actually talk to their family about their schemes? But families who cry on tv and claim their terrorist son is innocent should be jailed. Starting the Somali women in MN who's sons admitted they were in an terrorist organizations but had the nerve to cry on tv and claim their sons are being framed.

Trust me some parents know

Remember the wife of the afghan gay terrorist knew about his intentions

:camby: Arrest poor mothers who've already lost their sons to terrorism? What is wrong with you bro? I don't believe you can be this stupid.:cosbyhmm:

Apollo

VIP
Sunni Islam promotes terrorism. These terrorists are all devout Sunnis who know more about Sunni Islam than you moderate Sunnis.

Sunni Islam needs to be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts