I am shocked

:farmajoyaab:
So I was arguing this person on other thread and I said ppl will not speak arabic in hereafter
And I being told I need to Learn the deen cuz I said ppl will not speak Arabic
Give your opinion which of u guys think like this and why

:farmajoyaab:
So I was arguing this person on other thread and I said ppl will not speak arabic in hereafter
And I being told I need to Learn the deen cuz I said ppl will not speak Arabic
Give your opinion which of u guys think like this and why

Is this a serious question? In the hereafter you will speak arabic automatically no need learn learn it now 😂

Is this a serious question? In the hereafter you will speak arabic automatically no learn to learn now 😂
It is serious since in other I was told to learn the deen cuz I said ppl will not speak arabic in hereafter and I think many Muslim Somalis and non Somalis Muslim think this way
Me personally I don't know what language ppl will speak in hereafter

Last edited:
Do you mean judgment day or jannah in judgment day we will speak the language of the last prophet but in jannah it’s your choice I guess

Both judgment day and jannah
Hmmm how do u know we will speak last nabi language where did Allah said tht in quran can bring evidence proof
It was narrated by al-Tabaraani in al-Awsat, al-Haakim, al-Bayhaqi in Shu’ab al-Eemaan and others that Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Love the Arabs for three reasons, because I am an Arab, the Qur’aan is Arabic and the speech of the people of Paradise is Arabic.”

Ibn al-Jawzi ruled that this hadeeth is fabricated. Al-Dhahabi said: I think that the hadeeth is fabricated (mawdoo’). Al-Albaani said in al-Silsilah al-Da’eefah (no. 160): (it is) fabricated.

It was narrated by al-Tabaraani in al-Awsat, al-Haakim, al-Bayhaqi in Shu’ab al-Eemaan and others that Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Love the Arabs for three reasons, because I am an Arab, the Qur’aan is Arabic and the speech of the people of Paradise is Arabic.”

Ibn al-Jawzi ruled that this hadeeth is fabricated. Al-Dhahabi said: I think that the hadeeth is fabricated (mawdoo’). Al-Albaani said in al-Silsilah al-Da’eefah (no. 160): (it is) fabricated.
Tht is fabricated hadith
Do have chain narrations from nabi mohamed him saying Allah revealed tht to him if not then u don't have proof many hadith are fabricated
Just like the hadith tht say only names are islamic
And BTW the hadith u posted is fabricated
It could have been made up by some arab person who think tht way and nabi never said tht

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Warya are you this desperate?

No private messeges, no real context in your replies but you are making a seperate thread on this forum?

I acknowledge that my dugsi macalin has misled me on some subjects including this one since i actually took time to re educate myself. I cannot say the same about you.

You are nothing better than a troll at this point.

Wallahi i hope that you will find the knowledge you seek without trolling.

Some people are derailed to the point of almost no return. Why would you troll when it comes to the religion? Are you not afraid of the almighty?

I am deeply disappointed in you and anyone who support this type of trolling.

Go open a book or seek knowledge on the internet. You will not really find it on sspot.

I heard that in the day of judgment it would be Arabic maybe as respect to the last prophet and his people
Who said where those person tht say
And also did Allah said tht
If not then those persons or person the wrote fabricated hadith or hadiths are lying
If u believe tt hadith it is on u but I don't just like I don't believe the hadith say only arabic names and cloth are Islamic
U don't have proof evidence

No private messeges, no real context in your replies but you are making a seperate thread on this forum?

I acknowledge that my dugsi macalin has misled me on some subjects including this one since i actually took time to re educate myself. I cannot say the same about you.

Some people are derailed to the point of almost no return. Why would you troll when it comes to the religion? Are you not afraid of the almighty?

Go open a book or seek knowledge on the internet. You will not really find it on sspot.
I don't care about your dugsi macalin
Bring me evidence ty Allah said tht if not then don't reply to me nor quote me
I don't care what u macalin though u
Those u call macalin only teach quran how to recite and write those so called macalin aren't scholars nor are those macaalin
Get out with u agenda

So me saying ppl will not speak arabic means I am not afraid of god

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I don't care about your dugsi macalin
Bring me evidence ty Allah said tht if not then don't reply to me nor quote me
I don't care what u macalin though u
Those u call macalin only teach quran how to recite and write those so called macalin aren't scholars nor are those macaalin
Get out with u agenda

Are you blind?

Read my post once again you idiot. I clearly stated that i was in the wrong yet you cannot seem to understand that.

My macalin was wrong and i retracted my words. What else do you expect a parade in your street to congratulate you?