I am seriously displease!!!!!!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So here i was watching this very nice English Period movie by Jane Austen. Its called Sandition. Basically its about country aristocracy, and a twist of a half slave woman with a lot of wealth. A heiress if you will. Her dad is English and mom is a slave. She is sent to England for Education and polite manners. What i find displeasing is how dare Jane Austen mis-calculate her reading audience??? Jane was writing for her white audience, NOT black Somali audience like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A string of wealthy English aristocrat begin to compete for her, she is dark skinned, all the Sirs & Lords want to marry her for her wealth.

What does Jane Austen do?

She makes this heiress write romantic letters to her black love back in Slave Antigua island. He comes to her in England looking like Olajuanapolis from Nigeria. They run towards each other, embrace and tear in total joy of Bantu re-union love story, while i am left extremely displeased.

Didn't it occur to Jane Austen-- Her black audience might be blacks white wanna bes who want to marry into white to improve her skin tone? I mean, why not? Jane austen main heroines are poor destitute girl from country marrying into rich families to improve. Why deny the same genetic improvement to her black somali readers??? I am sure she thought this was a good political correct ending for her white audience. But what about black audience? Nigerian Olajuanapolis tho???? sbh

NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1603212506909.png

1603214249993.png

Last edited:
So here i was watching this very nice English Period movie by Jane Austen. Its called Sedition. Basically its about country aristocracy, and a twist of a half slave woman with a lot of wealth. A heiress if you will. Her dad is English and mom is a slave. She is sent to England for Education and polite manners. What i find displeasing is how dare Jane Austen mis-calculate her reading audience??? Jane was writing for her white audience, NOT black Somali audience like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A string of wealthy English aristocrat begin to compete for her, she is dark skinned, all the Sirs & Lords want to marry her for her wealth.

She makes this is heiress write romantic letters to her black love back in Slave Antigua island. He comes to her in England looking like Olajuanapolis from Nigeria. They run towards each other, embrace and tear is total joy of Bantu re-union, while i am left extremely displeased.

Didn't is occur to Jane Austen-- Her black audience might be blacks white wanna bes who want to marry into white to improve her skin tone? I am sure she thought this was a good ending for her white audience and black audience.

View attachment 147933
Was this thread needed also put this thread in the movie category or whatever it’s called

Last edited:

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
So here i was watching this very nice English Period movie by Jane Austen. Its called Sandition. Basically its about country aristocracy, and a twist of a half slave woman with a lot of wealth. A heiress if you will. Her dad is English and mom is a slave. She is sent to England for Education and polite manners. What i find displeasing is how dare Jane Austen mis-calculate her reading audience??? Jane was writing for her white audience, NOT black Somali audience like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She makes this heiress write romantic letters to her black love back in Slave Antigua island. He comes to her in England looking like Olajuanapolis from Nigeria. They run towards each other, embrace and tear in total joy of Bantu re-union love story, while i am left extremely displeased.

Didn't it occur to Jane Austen-- Her black audience might be blacks white wanna bes who want to marry into white to improve her skin tone? I mean, why not? Jane austen main heroines are poor destitute girl from country marrying into rich families to improve. Why deny the same genetic improvement to her black somali readers??? I am sure she thought this was a good political correct ending for her white audience. But what about black audience? Nigerian Olajuanapolis tho???? sbh

View attachment 147933

View attachment 147940
why is she full zezak looking.... mixed where?

Trending

Latest posts