I am Rwandan: I know how Rwanda went from zero to recovery. I grew up in the revolution. AMA

Granted our situations are somewhat different, but in the end, the medicine for recovery is the same: nationalism over qabilism. AMA

PS. Anything but "Are you Tutsi or Hutu?" I will save you the time and repeat it: I am Rwandan.

And that’s all we need to know to go from zero to hero. Thanks. Unfortunately our brains don’t work like that.

Our brains didn't work like this either. We weren't born with this mentality or any other for that matter; we were taught it and that's why we ended up with over a million dead in 3 months. We had to unprogram ourselves. Honestly, even now, we aren't completely there yet, but in a few generations, we will be. A while back my kid cousin asked my aunt, "Mommy, what is *insert ethnic group*? He had never heard it talked about in the house until he saw a program on TV.

Bad programming can be unlearned.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Granted our situations are somewhat different, but in the end, the medicine for recovery is the same: nationalism over qabilism. AMA

PS. Anything but "Are you Tutsi or ****?" I will save you the time and repeat it: I am Rwandan.

I've got Congolese friends who are not fond of Rwandans.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
How did things change so quick. I've heard rumours that you guys had a ruthless leader and you're not doing all well. Is that true?

I've got Congolese friends who are not fond of Rwandans.

True. Many Congolese people hate us. But you'll find that those who do aren't even in the DRC, but in the west. Actual Congolese in the DRC know the truth and they don't blame us for a complicated situation that we didn't cause. The ones in the diaspora believe the very real genocide denial propanda perpetuated by genocidaires and their allies to negate their crimes. These people have spread this Kagame massacred 6 million Congolese rumour to cement the idea of a double genocide and it has stuck. The number fluctuates between 6 and 12 million. Trust me, if 6 million people had been killed in this internet age, you'd have seen evidence of it. I mean, a little over a million died in Rwanda in 94 and you still have the images.

Did we go into the DRC after the genocide? Yes.
Why? Genocidal militia were camped among the Rwandan refugees and destabilising us. They were a threat so we had to neutralize them. Tell me of any country in the world that would ignore a threat on their borders.
Did ordinary Congolese pay the price for the conflict? Yes.
Did we massacre 6 million Congolese? No. There are over 40 rebel groups in Eastern DRC alone, funded mostly by the big corporations in the west. Watch a documentary called Virunga. Even if we could, we don't have the money to fund such activity.

niggas wanna be me so bad

Oya sha. Je suis Rwandais du vrai. Wowe sinzi niba uri Umunyarwanda ahubwo. Je sais que t'es un moitie Djiboutien mais si t'es un vrai Rwandaise, repondre en Kin. Merci.

Did you know that the name For the biggest ethnic group in your country is censored on somalispot?

Yes. I've been a lurker for a veeeery long time.

How did things change so quick. I've heard rumours that you guys had a ruthless leader and you're not doing all well. Is that true?

It looks overnight to you. It wasn't. The change you see now is the result of two and a half decades of hard work. From the time the RPF took over Kigali in 1994, they had a plan. We are nowhere near the end of that plan but we are on the right path.

Are we doing well? Relative to a western economy, no. Relative to other countries in the region with a similar GDP, yes. Considering that we started from 0, as in ZERO, only 26 years ago: a broken population and no natural resources, heck yeah!!

Have we arrived? Not yet. But you can be sure we will. Give us 20 years.

Are other Rwandan towns developing as fast as Kigali or are they undermined by the government?

Kigali has seen the most development. But other towns are coming up slowly. We have a master plan for every town. For example, I went to university in a southern town ten years ago. I have been back twice in the last decade and while it's still a small town, the difference in infrastructure and service delivery is noticeable.

Also, Rwanda's real success is in reconciliation, government accountability and service delivery to its people. These are the things that can be achieved without a lot of money. Infrastructure needs money. Money we don't have enough of yet. But we will. One thing at a time.

What are your thoughts on the current president of Rwanda Paul Kagame?

He's the right man for the job: competent, no nonsense, incredibly hard working and a patriot. He's also flawed, but who isn't.

Whats your view on Kegame? dude seems like a low key authoritarian

Please see above. He is not low key authoritarian. He is definitely authoritarian. But as a growing nation, we are not mature enough for democracy. Democracy isn't the one size fits all solution America would have the world believe. The concept has failed in most of Africa and it gave America Trump.

That said, he was democratically elected. PK, I mean, not Trump.

Last edited:

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
Paul Kagame is freemason puppet helping the globalist dajjal followers distabiling DRC and stealing their minerals.

okok bite se la famille, t une umukobwa? et jss mm ps ecrire en kinyarwanda so dats all u gon get fr

Lol! Si t'es vraiment Rwandais, ta famille viens de quel part du Rwanda? T'es de quel clan? C qui le dernier Roi du Rwanda? Oui, j'suis une femme, oui. Je n'allais pas le dire mais parce que je voulais que les gens ici m'engagent sans distractions mais bon....

Trending

Latest posts