I am Rwandan: I know how Rwanda went from zero to recovery. I grew up in the revolution. AMA

You can't control a Somali. They are nomadic and unruly. Somalis are too primitive for nationalism and their temperament is not suitable for civilisation.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Granted our situations are somewhat different, but in the end, the medicine for recovery is the same: nationalism over qabilism. AMA

PS. Anything but "Are you Tutsi or ****?" I will save you the time and repeat it: I am Rwandan.

Bro are u Tutsi?

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Granted our situations are somewhat different, but in the end, the medicine for recovery is the same: nationalism over qabilism. AMA

PS. Anything but "Are you Tutsi or ****?" I will save you the time and repeat it: I am Rwandan.
Interesting sxb, Ive flown to Kigali, partied heavily in Butare and hiked trekked near Cyangugu hills last year and still am fascinated by their rapid development, the terrains of this magnificent land of thousand hills are scenery , their infrastructure are top notch wlahi not even a single trash on site , warm friendly people and top quality beers
I'll drink Primus and Mongozo any day !
kubuzima bwacu
hell yeah the gals sound hella sexy when they speak Kinyarwanda

Mwiriwe
umunsi mwiza

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I despize the Huuwwwtus
What have they done to you that you despise them to that extent ninyahow , if you never seen or encountered any of them, I have met many here they're articulated individuals , very reasonable people and business oriented
I personally think Hawiye should never be on par with the noble Huutus
That's my two cents

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
What have they done to you that you despise them to that extent ninyahow , if you never seen or encountered any of them, I have met many here they're articulated individuals , very reasonable people and business oriented
That's my two cents
I'm just kidding broski

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
That's my two cents

Kkkk The Noble H.utus and neither Hawiye stole Shoes as did the Darood tho

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Interesting sxb, Ive flown to Kigali, partied heavily in Butare and hiked trekked near Cyangugu hills last year and still am fascinated by their rapid development, the terrains of this magnificent land of thousand hills are scenery , their infrastructure are top notch wlahi not even a single trash on site , warm friendly people and top quality beers
I'll drink Primus and Mongozo any day !
kubuzima bwacu
hell yeah the gals sound hella sexy when they speak Kinyarwanda

Mwiriwe
umunsi mwiza
Is rent cheap?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
To get to your guys’ level we have to wait for the oldies to die off, anyone over the age of 60 is a threat to Somalia. Also the uneducated young ones who come from poisonous families will have to be dealt with

To get to your guys’ level we have to wait for the oldies to die off, anyone over the age of 60 is a threat to Somalia. Also the uneducated young ones who come from poisonous families will have to be dealt with

I have Always wondered this since i was lurking here

....Who is that on your Pfp :diddyass:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
idk I think in Rwanda its important to think like u but if us diaspora kids forget about these labels we forget about our history and the reason we are here in the first place. I dont hate or even think about huuutttus at all but I kno im not like dem if I was they wouldnt have killed my family.
Are u actually rawandan? Thought u were another bugged out Mali on this site :farmajoyaab:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Is rent cheap?
Rent is cheap and affordable in Kigali , however it depends on where you are planning to stay and for how long if you are traveling throughout the country booking a lodge is more appropriate althoughif your staying more than a week you can find reasonable Airbnb apartment prices yes they are top tier

i was there for 2 weeks last year ago and the hospitality was much better than Gabarone, Botswana kkkk

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
How exactly are you going to deal with them