I AM REPORTING LIVE from the crime scene where a HOOYO abandoned her toddler.

Based

VIP
Yaab wallahi. Why drop the baby at a gas stop? Wouldn't it be better if she told the baby to wait at the back of the store and then proceeded to buy something and dash away to avoid suspicion? Somalis are so dumb when it comes to sneaky crime :lol:

This woman needs the help she needs. Too many stories of crazy xalimos doing stuff to their children it makes me sad wallahi. My people deserve better

If she really did not want a kid she had plenty of brith control options. She also could have put the kid up for adoption. But she chose to leave the kid at her local convenience store as if no one would notice. These h*es are dumber than i thought.

If she really did not want a kid she had plenty of brith control options. She also could have put the kid up for adoption. But she chose to leave the kid at her local convenience store as if no one would notice. These h*es are dumber than i thought.
But where is her family? Useless women usually dump their kid on their families

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
Why do you have britsh accent that is disgusting

Niman need to Jack off penitentiary style until they find suitable women to be the mother of their child, or at least wrap up cos this ain't it