I am quarantined in a hospital ward since yesterday for COVID-19

Gambar

VIP
That leaves one of the yorks cuz ik you can't afford them downtown prices :lolbron:
Downtown is overrated, too many indhoyar anyway.

I've heard of people bagging their clothes before they step in their homes.

Frontline workers are doing that. My mum works on the frontline and she constantly bags up her clothing, cleans it, and stays separate from everyone else. No known covid cases where she works but you never know.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Downtown is overrated, too many indhoyar anyway.

Frontline workers are doing that. My mum works on the frontline and she constantly bags up her clothing, cleans it, and stays separate from everyone else. No known covid cases where she works but you never know.

Yes; it's good to take all precautions to ensure your safety. Thank you to your mother and I hope she keeps safe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
this fag.got is a complete troll. he's been spamming us with random threads for the past week but I hope he catches covid-19 soon.

Keo

VIP
Screenshot_20200330-143652.jpg

Screenshot_20200330-143908.jpg

If I am not mistaken, you have said before you are a liberal Muslim.......

I don't know of what that actually means in a specific sense... but someone who is a liberal Muslim or, for example, a liberal Christian.... it usually means they water down their religion.....

for example, a woman who is a liberal Muslim might take off her hijab and marry a Christian and say "Islam needs to get with the times" and try to justify her actions in that way....... Ilhan Omar I think is a clear example of a liberal Muslim....... so for a Muslim to be a liberal Muslim I think often this is not good... I don't know of any instance in which it's not something bad and where it doesn't mean one is watering down their religion.....

ultimately, if an ideology goes against Quran and Sunnah- you must reject whatever contradicts Quran and Sunnah.... so anything in the liberal ideology that contradicts those things, you must reject........ if any of the liberal ideology that you believe in contradicts Quran and Sunnah, I hope you use this time to reject such ideas.... btw I tried to private message you this but I wasn't able to send it as a DM and this is the only reason I am saying this here
I encourage anyone and everyone reading this to think about the fact that Allah can send the angel of death to us at any time..... it is possible at any time that we will die.... and death is sure to come to all of us

I am not lying- I am worried about whether or not I die...... a man was just stabbed outside of my building recently..... twice this year I have had a knife pulled out on me.....

at any time, Allah can will that I am to die........ Allah could kill me with a heart attack or that some crazy person will kill me... maybe to kill me and go through my pockets.....

any of us can be destined to leave this life at any time........ Coronavirus could kill us or all sorts of things could happen.....

it is not so much that I am worried that I will die as in I'm worried about dying in itself.....

but I am scared because I worry that I am not ready to stand before my Creator.... have I really done enough???? I think about my sins, I think about my failings...........

I encourage whoever is reading to think about death and think about the need that we have (I of course include myself and I mean that sincerely) to prepare for our meeting with our Creator...

may Allah protect the Muslims against the Coronavirus
and may Allah facilitate that our mosques can be open during Ramadan...
I have been discharged and have been asked to self monitor at home.

God is good.

Waa alxamdillaah rabil Caalimiin