I am quarantined in a hospital ward since yesterday for COVID-19

Sol

?
What was it that caused you to visit a doctor and in turn get put in hospital as opposed to being told to self isolate?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
You got this brother, let your body rest and fight the infection, also take care of your mind too and you will come out of this 100% insha'allah :)

If I am not mistaken, you have said before you are a liberal Muslim.......

I don't know of what that actually means in a specific sense... but someone who is a liberal Muslim or, for example, a liberal Christian.... it usually means they water down their religion.....

for example, a woman who is a liberal Muslim might take off her hijab and marry a Christian and say "Islam needs to get with the times" and try to justify her actions in that way....... Ilhan Omar I think is a clear example of a liberal Muslim....... so for a Muslim to be a liberal Muslim I think often this is not good... I don't know of any instance in which it's not something bad and where it doesn't mean one is watering down their religion.....

ultimately, if an ideology goes against Quran and Sunnah- you must reject whatever contradicts Quran and Sunnah.... so anything in the liberal ideology that contradicts those things, you must reject........ if any of the liberal ideology that you believe in contradicts Quran and Sunnah, I hope you use this time to reject such ideas.... btw I tried to private message you this but I wasn't able to send it as a DM and this is the only reason I am saying this here

Trending