I am once again asking for your religious support.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
i've been this height since 8th grade sadly
i’ve been this height since sixth grade bro
it’s a blessing but a curse
the doctor scammed me i was literally predicted to be fucking 6’1-6’2” and somehow that extra foot of height said goodbye
i literally was gonna be a wnba player wtf

i’ve been this height since sixth grade bro
it’s a blessing but a curse
the doctor scammed me i was literally predicted to be fucking 6’1-6’2” and somehow that extra foot of height said goodbye
i literally was gonna be a wnba player wtf
i think my dad's side of the family cursed me with this height. now my younger siblings bully me for being shorter than them by a foot.

a y a n

VIP
i think my dad's side of the family cursed me with this height. now my younger siblings bully me for being shorter than them by a foot.
my youngest sibling is 7 years younger than me and still taller than me :bell:
i think my ayeeyo on my dads side messed me up too
never knew her but she gave the vibe from that or picture i have of her that she was mad short
all my female cousins 5’10+ why my genes gotta f*ck me over like that come onnnnn :gucciwhat:

my youngest sibling is 7 years younger than me and still taller than me :bell:
i think my ayeeyo on my dads side messed me up too
never knew her but she gave the vibe from that or picture i have of her that she was mad short
all my female cousins 5’10+ why my genes gotta f*ck me over like that come onnnnn :gucciwhat:
ikr
i'm taller than one of my grown paternal aunts even though i'm 5'1, so you can see how this happened.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a y a n

VIP
omg exactly you should see me and furioso's convo in "corronavirus causes madax xanuun"
it's very very sus
too bad i can't dm people :ulyin:
das how i was when i didn’t have DM priveliges
just detailing everyone’s thread and starting convos with just about anyone LMAOAO
i had the 250 post requirement on like my thread day but i had to wait until my 30th to get the dm privileges

Trending

Latest posts