I am once again asking for your religious support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

das how i was when i didn’t have DM priveliges
just detailing everyone’s thread and starting convos with just about anyone LMAOAO
i had the 250 post requirement on like my thread day but i had to wait until my 30th to get the dm privileges
i litereally go to class wearing a shugo with a jacket or wearinga sweatshirt on top
i look like a bum periodt
i need help reaching that requirement, might require your assistance :ayaanswag:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
i litereally go to class wearing a shugo with a jacket or wearinga sweatshirt on top
i look like a bum periodt
i need help reaching that requirement, might require your assistance :ayaanswag:
sis you just gotta wait it out
you can’t get dm price lived until you’ve been here thirty days
just how i can’t get VIP cause i haven’t been here three months but i’ve well surpassed the post requirement
but yeah i wear sweatshirts/hoodies on top of skirts or abayas since like forever :mjlol:
what’s a shugo:birdman:?

sis you just gotta wait it out
you can’t get dm price lived until you’ve been here thirty days
just how i can’t get VIP cause i haven’t been here three months but i’ve well surpassed the post requirement
but yeah i wear sweatshirts/hoodies on top of skirts or abayas since like forever :mjlol:
what’s a shugo:birdman:?
the same thing as an abaaya; i thought everyone called it a shugo mb
dang the last few days on this forum have been too eventful, imagine staying for a month i can't

a y a n

VIP
im too addicted to SSPOT; now its ruining my life
it's going to be added to the list of things im addicted to along with tiktok
bro i was addicted severely to tik tok and that addiction slowly shifted to here
very didsapointed in myself ngl

a y a n

VIP
are living the same life?
the disappointment is real tho
i honestly don’t care now cause if i’m cOnnEctiNg wiTh mY cuLturE
even tho i speak pretty shit somali (i can literally compeletely understand it i can not speak it at all whatsoever) and i know nothing about most of this politics bullshit

i honestly don’t care now cause if i’m cOnnEctiNg wiTh mY cuLturE
even tho i speak pretty shit somali (i can literally compeletely understand it i can not speak it at all whatsoever) and i know nothing about most of this politics bullshit
same same i can understand it so well but when i try to speak it, i can't even say anything cause my grammar is fucked up and i have very limited vocab
i don't even understand 99% of the somali qabilism and politics threads ngl

a y a n

VIP
same same i can understand it so well but when i try to speak it, i can't even say anything cause my grammar is fucked up and i have very limited vocab
i don't even understand 99% of the somali qabilism and politics threads ngl
same here
like i understand everything fluently but can’t respond back in what i want to say
niggas think i’m a hooyo ma taalo kids when i literally just can’t speak as that’s all
i literally know two things about my qabiil and nothing else
i literally can barely remember who the presidents of somalia are so idk either
i need a non-violent dhaqan celis ngl

same here
like i understand everything fluently but can’t respond back in what i want to say
niggas think i’m a hooyo ma taalo kids when i literally just can’t speak as that’s all
whenever someone speaks somali and i try to even repeat it, it comes out wrong
i blame it on the esl classes i took in kindergarten cause apparently i refused to talk at all till age 4 and i didn't know any english, just somali
the somali language got brainwashed out of my mind by the esl, now look at me

a y a n

VIP
whenever someone speaks somali and i try to even repeat it, it comes out wrong
i blame it on the esl classes i took in kindergarten cause apparently i refused to talk at all till age 4 and i didn't know any english, just somali
the somali language got brainwashed out of my mind by the esl, now look at me
bruh i only spoke somali and zero english until age 5 ish
i never got ESL cause my hooyo just forced english down my throat right before i went to school so that i didn’t go to ESL
she made me stop speaking somali for me not to have to do ESL
from there i had not many somali friends in school as a small kid, rather a bunch of other “foreign” kids
I could only understand the language from there and couldn’t speak it
even my accent was fire as a kid like wtf happened now

i never got ESL cause my hooyo just forced english down my throat right before i went to school so that i didn’t go to ESL
from there i had not many somali friends in school as a small kid, rather a bunch of other “foreign” kids
same
are you reer xamar?

my entire fam except for my maternal grandfather (orphan raised by an italian lady) is from xamar
im not an cadcad tho
oh my mom is an cadcad while my dad is a tad bit darker than brownskin
people always think i'm anything but somali which is probably why i always had a hard time making friends with any of the muslim communities

a y a n

VIP
oh my mom is an cadcad while my dad is a tad bit darker than brownskin
people always think i'm anything but somali which is probably why i always had a hard time making friends with any of the muslim communities
damn that sucks
my dad is like classic dark and my mom is like the samecolor as rihanna but a bit paler
i get confused for a lot of things but since my mom is well known around here most people know me as a somali
other people sometimes confuse me for north sudani, indian, quite a few people think i’m ethiopian/eritrean but hey that’s just what day to day people guess
i don’t talk much with people so i don’t have many somali friends ngl, or any serious friends for that matter
just two ouch

damn that sucks
my dad is like classic dark and my mom is like the samecolor as rihanna but a bit paler
i get confused for a lot of things but since my mom is well known around here most people know me as a somali
other people sometimes confuse me for north sudani, indian, quite a few people think i’m ethiopian/eritrean but hey that’s just what day to day people guess
i don’t talk much with people so i don’t have many somali friends ngl, or any serious friends for that matter
just two ouch
when people see me its in this order
are you...
arab
hispanic/spanish
ethiopian

i lost all my friends (who were mostly somali and all that) the momebt i started online school and so now im just lonely
my only friends are my sisters and my cousins

same here
Salaam sisters
Iam New here, i posted my Intro today, barasho wanaag
Thanks and maashaAllaah for the love your Somalinimo Hetitage
i will give some advice about the Afsomali. I will say its easy to learn since
you already speak afsomali. if you learn the alphabet and give some time, its
not difficult. a lot of peaple did not go to school to write afsomali they just learned
the alphabet and sentence structure.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
are you...
arab
hispanic/spanish
ethiopian

i lost all my friends (who were mostly somali and all that) the momebt i started online school and so now im just lonely
Damn I’m sorry about that
I also lost many friends senior year. It gets rough at times but stay strong cause when you meet real friends those links will be strong through the thick and thin :salute:
I guess we are kinda of your friends too...maybe I’m reaching :damn:

a y a n

VIP
are you...
arab
hispanic/spanish
ethiopian

broooo i actually so online too, except i just did it cause my shit HS doesn’t really have any courses i want to take mainly
ngl i didn’t “lose” friends cause most of them that i had originally were kinda fake
they just kinda started to leave me alone once i left
idc they all y anyway
damn spanish? like dominican type or you talking pasty white? I don’t get dominican cause idk ig they’re too christian to become a hijabi round here