I am not Black i Refuse to be called a Derogotary Colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my proof i am not mixed with Madow like you Hawiyes im a pure somali
Waryaa what's with u and hawiyes my bro. This is bantu
3230701141_8c774d931a.jpg
this is hawiye
2dtb04i.jpg
now stop comparing us to dirty bantus

SumMo

very lowkey
kkkkkk, stop helping him whitey boy.:icon lol:

Stick to writing fantasy novels, miss J.K Rowling think-I-got-game skinny lugo istiikin melanin-deficient sandnigger gangister.
:siilaanyolaugh::sass2::sass1:

Astaghfirullah, I even laughed at my comment.. :icon lol: damn, I’m actually kinda evil.

You can’t really change the mind of an arab saxiib. They are inherently racist. :noneck:

It’s funny cus’ he loves appropriating madow culture, alwaus acting like a gangistar. I think he suffers from insecurities idk.:farmajoyaab:
He's not Arab, he's a pure cushtic Somali like me

SumMo

very lowkey
Good comeback how you pulling the most mali looking hawiye on me you know full well some are mixed with bantu were else did you get that niiko dance thats not Somali culture thats black culture
:damedamn: Ok. I was trolling, why all serious?

Stop being in your feelings, and start acting like that tough gangistar you describe yourself to be in your novel stories.:siilaanyolaugh:

:damedamn: Ok. I was trolling, why all serious?

Stop being in your feelings, and start acting like that tough gangistar you describe yourself to be in your novel stories.:siilaanyolaugh:
Stop licking my arse so much wallahi do you hate your Black ancestors that much thats very sad to hear :siilaanyosmile:

If a fucking khanis can cut off hes dick and say hes a woman now then i can defintley refuse this derogotary, evil, rude word from my name i was never enslaved! my identity was never taken away from me! i know who i am! so dont try to tell me what i am fucking cadaan zionist motherfuckers! They want us all to lose our roots but our Roots is our Power and i for one will never let it go!!

:mjlol::mjlol::dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.