I am not Black i Refuse to be called a Derogotary Colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I've had enough of this Fucking Fugazy Black word im not Black ever since i got a trim people are thinking im Arab its fucking annoying because i hate sandniggers with a passion. But honestly speaking i dont look nothing like a Madow not even a little bit apart from my skin colour. So im leaving this Label in 2017 fam im done with having to agree when retarded somalis tellme im black just to shut them up. From now im saying it how it is im a Somali Isaaq Habarjeclo landheere if you wanna call me something refer to me as any one of those if you call me Black ill take it offensive from now. If a fucking khanis can cut off hes dick and say hes a woman now then i can defintley refuse this derogotary, evil, rude word from my name i was never enslaved! my identity was never taken away from me! i know who i am! so dont try to tell me what i am fucking cadaan zionist motherfuckers! They want us all to lose our roots but our Roots is our Power and i for one will never let it go!!
STFU U LANGAAB.

The hair and big lips mouth we share as well. Even some noses are similar.

If a Somali gets cornrows or dreadlocks, you can't tell the difference.
I havent got big lips churo hair or a wide nose dont mistake hawiye features for every somali most of us look nothing like Madow its only one qabil who do.

DeadStar

I've had enough of this Fucking Fugazy Black word im not Black ever since i got a trim people are thinking im Arab its fucking annoying because i hate sandniggers with a passion. But honestly speaking i dont look nothing like a Madow not even a little bit apart from my skin colour. So im leaving this Label in 2017 fam im done with having to agree when retarded somalis tellme im black just to shut them up. From now im saying it how it is im a Somali Isaaq Habarjeclo landheere if you wanna call me something refer to me as any one of those if you call me Black ill take it offensive from now. If a fucking khanis can cut off hes dick and say hes a woman now then i can defintley refuse this derogotary, evil, rude word from my name i was never enslaved! my identity was never taken away from me! i know who i am! so dont try to tell me what i am fucking cadaan zionist motherfuckers! They want us all to lose our roots but our Roots is our Power and i for one will never let it go!!
Wallahi u look like a light skinned NEGRO. I can spot a Somali from anywhere but u do low key look Madow.

They are very dark people if anyone should be called black wallahi its them every srilankan is dhuxul upti.
6310766151_55b580bdcb_o.jpg

DeadStar

Coming from a Madow like you kkkk
Actually I do consider myself a black person. But it doesn’t change the fact that u look like a light skinned madow. U actually remind me of this one foo who would where baggy shirts and shit. Absolutely no sense of style whatsoever.

Where clothes that fit u bro. Put on some weight. U don’t look bad.

Actually I do consider myself a black person. But it doesn’t change the fact that u look like a light skinned madow. U actually remind me of this one foo who would where baggy shirts and shit. Absolutely no sense of style whatsoever.
Dont let the skin fade fool you upti im not Madow looking at all.

Im called Black and these people are left out wtf this is all cadaan zionists trying to violate us Africans they want Africans to lose their roots and forever be treated like the second class.
So many asians as darm as me or darker. I live in a place with plenty of them. You'll see san buuran in them aswell

DeadStar

Im called Black and these people are left out wtf this is all cadaan zionists trying to violate us Africans they want Africans to lose their roots and forever be treated like the second class.
Stop having a slave mentality waryaa. Walk high, and tall waryaa. That’s slave thinking. White man this, white man that.

Be THAT NIGGA.

So many asians darker than me I live in a place with plenty of them. a lot of them even got san buuran.
They are direct descendents of Negroids upti thats why alot of their noses are wide even the chinese ones have a fat nose its all from the negroids. The difference between us and those negroids is our noses are thin and long whilst their nose is fat and flat.

SumMo

very lowkey
Ngga you look cadaan in this pic.
:siilaanyolaugh:
You bleaching urself
:ooh::drakelaugh:
You might not be black but you be gay asf.
:mjlol:
And you say I’m racist?:gucciwhat:
At least I don’t go around policing someones blackness. Pluss I thought you liked lighter skins.:gaasdrink:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts