I am no longer a hardcore seperatist

your population is too low to get 50/50 of anything.
Somaliland population probably doesn't reach 1 million. And the majority of those are HY.
enjoy deputy prime minister and decide between your three habros who gets it.
Personally I think we should reward Habar Yonis with all the top positions and take all of our revenge on Habar Awal. What do you think?
LMAO Somaliland is 1/3 of the population. You may be right Somaliland will not get recognition but the split of political power is not something in your hands that your handing out.

Lmao states you know. Somalia is north south. The fed states are gobols. Each state doesn’t have the same population. Southwest has 3 times the pop of puntland why would they be the same. Somaliland and Somalia are the two that formed Somali Republic the name will be changed back to the 1960 name and not the konfuur gumeysi name.

Do you think Somaliland even needs to negotiate with the gov in Mogadishu. Somalia was recognised on a road map from the London shir. If Somaliland agrees to join somalia and somalia doesn’t negotiate we will just call sheekh sharif to hargeisa and the American and British and Turkish will force your cheese cousin to step down.

That's true

LMAO Somaliland is 1/3 of the population. You may be right Somaliland will not get recognition but the split of political power is not something in your hands that your handing out.

You could have gotten a better hand, but your elders foolishly kept you out of the decision making process, and now it's too late. You have no political capital with the rest of Somalis and the offer you'll get, won't be a very good one. The north won't even be dealt with as a whole, but rather at the sub-clan level, divided into a few different federal states.

Tukraq

VIP
Lmao states you know. Somalia is north south. The fed states are gobols. Each state doesn’t have the same population. Southwest has 3 times the pop of puntland why would they be the same. Somaliland and Somalia are the two that formed Somali Republic the name will be changed back to the 1960 name and not the konfuur gumeysi name.

Do you think Somaliland even needs to negotiate with the gov in Mogadishu. Somalia was recognised on a road map from the London shir. If Somaliland agrees to join somalia and somalia doesn’t negotiate we will just call sheekh sharif to hargeisa and the American and British and Turkish will force your cheese cousin to step down.
sxb this isn't a gobol country but a federal government built by federal states, each federal state should have there 2 senators for example golis state gets 2 and jubbaland gets 2, we should then have a congress and have that based on population after a legit census as we can see your unknowledgeable about puntlands population, the three states in the north, one under golis, one under general caare, and the last under awadal will negotiate expertly with the federal government and be members of this democratic federal state system that we should develop in somalia similar to that of America, like I said equal representation for each state makes the dream work, @IslamIsTheAnswer

You could have gotten a better hand, but your elders foolishly kept you out of the decision making process, and now it's too late. You have no political capital with the rest of Somalis and the offer you'll get, won't be a very good one. The north won't even be dealt with as a whole, but rather at the sub-clan level, divided into a few different federal states.
Lmao some real life fantasy.

sxb this isn't a gobol country but a federal government built by federal states, each federal state should have there 2 senators for example golis state gets 2 and jubbaland gets 2, we should then have a congress and have that based on population after a legit census as we can see your unknowledgeable about puntlands population, the three states in the north, one under golis, one under general caare, and the last under awadal will negotiate expertly with the federal government and be members of this democratic federal state system that we should develop in somalia similar to that of America, like I said equal representation for each state makes the dream work, @IslamIsTheAnswer
:pachah1:

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
I am no longer for separating from Somalia without trying to unite once more BUT this should only happen after there has been some big changes politically and al-shabab has been dealt with.

Until then I believe we should hold off on separating from Somalia until they can sort their shit together. Prioritizing separating from Somalia over uniting with our brothers is not right.

I do however believe we should stay fully autonomous until both parties are ready and politically compatible however many years it takes.

We are after all one people, we have one language and we should stand united during these difficult times of corruption in this world...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
May Allah grant us the strength to once again unite! :friendhug:
So you are willing to drop a cause for pussy?????

dam

I guess if nabi adam left janah tul firdous for a cursed place like dunia because of pussy who can blame you for leaving sl for a cursed place like somalia

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
I am no longer for separating from Somalia without trying to unite once more BUT this should only happen after there has been some big changes politically and al-shabab has been dealt with.

Until then I believe we should hold off on separating from Somalia until they can sort their shit together. Prioritizing separating from Somalia over uniting with our brothers is not right.

I do however believe we should stay fully autonomous until both parties are ready and politically compatible however many years it takes.

We are after all one people, we have one language and we should stand united during these difficult times of corruption in this world...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
May Allah grant us the strength to once again unite! :friendhug:

Masha Allah brother
:friendhug::friendhug::friendhug: