I am no longer a hardcore seperatist

Tukraq

VIP
Are you ready to accept for your people political representation commiserate with their status as a sub-clan of northern Dir?

If the answer is YES, then welcome. You can grab a blue flag and you'll get an invite to the next Nabad iyo Nolol gig

If the answer is NO, then stay where you at, aint no peaceful compromise possible between us.
what do you mean? are you talking about 4.5 or something?

That's disappointing to hear brother but you're free to change your position.

the Republic of Somaliland will always be, what made you come to this conclusion...?

wallahi, even some Somalis that shame me and say midnimo. I always say to some reer konfurta " aff italiani mahadlo".

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
wallahi, even some Somalis that shame me and say midnimo. I always say to some reer konfurta " aff italiani mahadlo".

That's also wrong midnimo doesn't mean we share a country otherwise they wouldn't call Djibouti there Somali brothers or K5.

Kulmiye will be gone on 2022 that's when the reformations start

what do you mean? are you talking about 4.5 or something?

A lot of Issaks think that a political settlement will end in a 50/50 power sharing between the south and the north, but that won't happen. the south has the bigger population, economic potential, and will always get the lions-share of political offices. So just giving these folks a 'reality check' so they understand their realistic bargaining place during negotiations.

Tukraq

VIP
That's also wrong midnimo doesn't mean we share a country otherwise they wouldn't call Djibouti there Somali brothers or K5.

Kulmiye will be gone on 2022 that's when the reformations start
I consider both our brothers and expect a soon invasion of K5 when the timing is right

Tukraq

VIP
A lot of Issaks think that a political settlement will end in a 50/50 power sharing between the south and the north, but that won't happen. the south has the bigger population, economic potential, and will always get the lions-share of political offices. So just giving these folks a 'reality check' so they understand their realistic bargaining place during negotiations.
states should be treated like states, equitably 2 representatives each

therefore, its preferable for them to continue being independent.

Nobodies expected or asked for 50 percent of the parliament however the top positions will be split 50/50. Pm pres speaker of parliament speaker of senate. That is not a negotiation point aswell it was like that when barre was chased to Nigeria and cumar arte was pm. Dhulos will get there part of the north south union with the senate.

Tukraq

VIP
Lmao that is not a negotiation point. Isaaq population is well know at 22% of the nation. Do you think you can decide who gets what? :pachah1:
what negotiation? states will be treated equitably in a federal system so expect equal representation to other states, that how a federal government should work

Nobodies expected or asked for 50 percent of the parliament however the top positions will be split 50/50. Pm pres speaker of parliament speaker of senate. That is not a negotiation point aswell it was like that when barre was chased to Nigeria and cumar arte was pm. Dhulos will get there part of the north south union with the senate.

your population is too low to get 50/50 of anything.
Somaliland population probably doesn't reach 1 million. And the majority of those are HY.
enjoy deputy prime minister and decide between your three habros who gets it.
Personally I think we should reward Habar Yonis with all the top positions and take all of our revenge on Habar Awal. What do you think?

your population is too low to get 50/50 of anything.
Somaliland population probably doesn't reach 1 million. And the majority of those are HY.
enjoy deputy prime minister and decide between your three habros who gets it.
Personally I think we should reward Habar Yonis with all the top positions and take all of our revenge on Habar Awal. What do you think?

why habar awal ?
At the end of the day, HA and HY are the same reer, I don't know why would you want to create fitna amongst sheikh reer isaaq…..

what negotiation? states will be treated equitably in a federal system so expect equal representation to other states, that how a federal government should work
Lmao states you know. Somalia is north south. The fed states are gobols. Each state doesn’t have the same population. Southwest has 3 times the pop of puntland why would they be the same. Somaliland and Somalia are the two that formed Somali Republic the name will be changed back to the 1960 name and not the konfuur gumeysi name.

Do you think Somaliland even needs to negotiate with the gov in Mogadishu. Somalia was recognised on a road map from the London shir. If Somaliland agrees to join somalia and somalia doesn’t negotiate we will just call sheekh sharif to hargeisa and the American and British and Turkish will force your cheese cousin to step down.

Trending