I am looking for halal halimo

Xaruun

VIP
Hey bro, if you are serious, I have the perfect website for you where you will find young Somali and muslim women looking for Halal marriage. They have their pictures and bio on their accounts and you can choose to contact which one fits your expectations. There are other ethnic Muslim groups looking for marriage as well. But, tons of pretty Somali women,.

I googled "Somali Girls on LoveHabiibi website", this is what came up

https://www.lovehabibi.com/women/somali-women/

Get an account and register there, help yourself and contact as many as you desire from your area or far away, as far as Somalia.

https://www.lovehabibi.com
That’s for cakes and even older women though. Isn’t Kompany currently going for a girl in his uni?

Reborn
@Kompany

If you are really desperate in finding a female by yourself then how about you attend many mixed Somali events. You approaching girls and starting a convo on the spot puts you ahead of the 90% of faraxs around you!

As for online courting then I recommend you to download apps like muzzmatch :drakelaugh:

btw, one of online flings from the past e-mailed me out of the blue and teasing me about being on lovehabibi though I am not on there, so sure, young girls are on there .

Wallahi he is better off marrying a xalimo back home, Ina lillah Wa Ina Illayi liraajiicuun, Wa Kuwa waqtiga ka daamaaday sxb oo Wajiga darbiga la galay:snoop:

That is a sample and every age category is available. Also, these women should be commended for seeking halal marriage. Getting married is not easy and requires both an opportunity that comes your way and someone worthy of your trust.

Last edited:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
btw, one of online flings from the past e-mailed me out of the blue and teasing me about being on love

That is a sample and every age category is available. Also, these women should be commended for seeking halal marriage. Getting married is not easy and requires both an opportunity that comes your way and someone worthy of your trust.
Walal we can all tell what type of women they are from a glance. They look irreligious, irresponsible and self centred. These types are the ones who probably turned down good proposals so she can continue her materialistic life.

They are out of the market and will only fetch a loser.

Macalin M

Out here
f*ck love man that shit don’t exist! Everyone who says otherwise is cappin. If you wanna find some bad b’s I can help you out though.

Walal we can all tell what type of women they are from a glance. They look irreligious, irresponsible and self centred. These types are the ones who probably turned down good proposals so she can continue her materialistic life.

They are out of the market and will only fetch a loser.

Have you checked all the profiles for you to say this with certainty?

Also, they are looking for a partner, so it is either a bar, a mosque registry, through family network and friends, or online like this.

And to be frank, it is not your responsibility for what they are doing with their life, you are out of bounds.

Last edited:
f*ck love man that shit don’t exist! Everyone who says otherwise is cappin. If you wanna find some bad b’s I can help you out though.

But some guys don't want bad es breh, they want a wife who is of material.

Bad es are for fun, no serious man wants to father a babe with them.

I recommend incels.co if you're coming on spot to find a wife. Pathetic use of a farax your ancestors twist in their grave.

:fittytousand:

That’s for cakes and even older women though. Isn’t Kompany currently going for a girl in his uni?

I don't know sxb. Did he say that somewhere else? Also, the google search result shows older women, but I think there are many young women registered there as well. I know this because a friend of mine who lives in London contacted me once to tease me about being on there and showed me a picture of a young guy she said had my resemblance. It was a joke. My friend is young and in college still, works full time, but is awkward socially and wanted to see if that worked for her. She is very proud woman as well, family oriented and still lives with her parents. If she registered there, definitely many like her did so.

I would say it is worth for guys looking for opportunities to see if there are women in their area doing the same on there.

Most young people are socially awkward nowadays and online meeting isn't unusual. In fact, that is where their social interactions take place often. So, why not give it a chance? This habibi website or any other medium that lets a young guy and girl find love, why not man?

Life is a hustle as it is, so i wouldn't find issue with people's convient means of achieving a personal goal problmatic.

Those who can use family and friends to get hooked, fine as well. Anything that works for people in today's busy world is okay.

Trending