I am looking for halal halimo

@Kompany
Don't be quick to give up sxb.. This place is crawling with yummy xalimos :banderas::lawd:

It's the nature of women to refuse and play hard to get.. They do this even if they want you.. They want you to work for it, if you know what I mean.. After a short period of hard work you will be eating well sxb :wowsweat:

Elaborate that
Develop yourself confidence do your own thing work on any insecurities you may have be selfish ( do not get sucked into it forever like some people lol single life is best time to be selfish ) after all that it will be much easier to settle down and look for a partner in crime.
disclaimer: stay away from haram life.

Focus on your education, get a good job once you graduate, get your own place & a car.

You'll be a Xalimo magnet then

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
CDbl2P0WoAAz7-G.jpg
Holy fucking hell look at the fucking size of that ratio:faysalwtf:

epiphany

/ Proud android / Android lives matter! /
ASC brother. I noticed that you seem to be having the same problem as me. I, myself have been single for 41 and tried every possible route to find a halal relationship, but none of them worked as they all ended up airing me. I am very halal and would love to speak to you. Yes, I might be a little old and possibly the same age as your parents, but that doesn't matter. Love knows no age.

I would be looking forward to hearing from you inshallah.

Love,
Ameena.

ASC brother. I noticed that you seem to be having the same problem as me. I, myself have been single for 41 and tried every possible route to find a halal relationship, but none of them worked as they all ended up airing me. I am very halal and would love to speak to you. Yes, I might be a little old and possibly the same age as your parents, but that doesn't matter. Love knows no age.

I would be looking forward to hearing from you inshallah.

Love,
Ameena.
Does that mean you have been beating your meat for 41 years :ohhh::kendrickcry: