I am looking for halal halimo

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
Nah she is not in it together
I just find her peng and I dont feel like approaching her I am halal
But I am worried would I be to late
Bisinka qabso and approach her. It is not haram as long your intentions are pure

I would leave it for allah the all mighty
I could have approached her numerous times but I didn't feel it was right

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Horta why you even want a girl so badly my guy if u don't want to commit zina just rub a quick one out jesus :gucciwhat:

Bisinka qabso and approach her. It is not haram as long your intentions are pure
I already her once but she started who is this and so on and I did not know what to reply so I stopped it and I think she blocked afterwards as there is rumour I am very strict

Azania

Waryaa Allah will not change your situation until you take actions to change it yourself. Clearly you like to take things slow, but be consistent. Start will small talk like salam eventually you will get there

What does a halal xalimo mean? Ma xalimo xaran ba jirta
Yes
There are ones that smoke shisha go to clubs and left education
I am trying to stay away from those ones
I don't want to judge anyone but it is best for me to avoid them

Azania

@Kompany we have representatives from different sections trying to advise you. The overall message is do something, literally anything but don’t just sit there and wonder why you didn’t get the girl

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Kompany we have representatives from different sections trying to advise you. The overall message is do something, literally anything but don’t just sit there and wonder why you didn’t get the girl

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Those are my solutions
All jokes aside how do I tell her that wait for and do fo anything haram such as zina and I would come and marry year Say three years time
You think she would be yeah that is fine or she would think I have a mental illness

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Those are my solutions
All jokes aside how do I tell her that wait for and do fo anything haram such as zina and I would come and marry year Say three years time
You think she would be yeah that is fine or she would think I have a mental illness
Nah dont say that to her just talk to her casually every now and then and if she gets with a man by then just leave it. It wasnt meant to be :manny:

Azania

Those are my solutions
If that’s literally one of the first things you tell her, I bet she be like:birdman: :nahgirl:

The safe bet is to develop a relationship with boundaries. And you will get to knw each other’s behavior