I am holding a competition for anyone that wants to marry me. Pls marry me.

epiphany

/ Proud android / Android lives matter! /
YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!!1! I am 41 and not allowed to move out. AT ALL. You would think that my parents would get tired of me mooching off of them and staying at home all day. You would think they would be embarrassed by the fact that I don't have a job and I am 41!!!! BUT NOOOOO I AM A PRISONER BOUND BY MY PARENTS THEY DON'T WANT ME TO MOVE OUT! I want to be able to mate without my parents hearing me from the next room. I want to be able to work out without the floor shaking and my 11-year-old brother complaining about my weight and making whale jokes. I AM 41 AND AM GETTING ABUSED BY AN 11-YEAR-OLD. I CAN BE HIS MOTHER YET I AM GETTING NO RESPECT. NONE! I ALSO GET NO PRIVACY!!! MY HOYOO WALKS IN WITHOUT KNOCKING ON MY DOOR!!!!

They will only allow me to move out if I get married... Is anyone willing to volunteer and help a Muslim sister out? I'm very good at making cereal and I am very skilled at cleaning tables. I will take you no matter your age, your attractiveness, your gender (I AM NOT A LESBIAN ASTAGHFIRULLAH!!!! I'm just desperate.)

EXTRA INFO: I wouldn't mind a xalimo who's under 5'0 or is 5'0 but I would prefer xalimo that's 5'5-6'5. but if you're a male and shorter than 6'10 you can f*ck off loool midget ass nigga. It's 2020, grow the f*ck up. PLEASE MARRY ME. I am looking forward to hearing from you guys. and if you guys are curious about me then i will post a resume dont worry !!!!

( if more than 1 farax or xalimo wishes to marry me then i dont mind. but i will have to hold my very own hunger games to see who is worthy of holding the title of #1 wife and #1 husband)

For further details, message me privately.

Love,
Aayan :it0tdo8:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!!1! I am 41 and not allowed to move out. AT ALL. You would think that my parents would get tired of me mooching off of them and staying at home all day. You would think they would be embarrassed by the fact that I don't have a job and I am 41!!!! BUT NOOOOO I AM A PRISONER BOUND BY MY PARENTS THEY DON'T WANT ME TO MOVE OUT! I want to be able to mate without my parents hearing me from the next room. I want to be able to work out without the floor shaking and my 11-year-old brother complaining about my weight and making whale jokes. I AM 41 AND AM GETTING ABUSED BY AN 11-YEAR-OLD. I CAN BE HIS MOTHER YET I AM GETTING NO RESPECT. NONE! I ALSO GET NO PRIVACY!!! MY HOYOO WALKS IN WITHOUT KNOCKING ON MY DOOR!!!!

They will only allow me to move out if I get married... Is anyone willing to volunteer and help a Muslim sister out? I'm very good at making cereal and I am very skilled at cleaning tables. I will take you no matter your age, your attractiveness, your gender (I AM NOT A LESBIAN ASTAGHFIRULLAH!!!! I'm just desperate.)

EXTRA INFO: I wouldn't mind a xalimo who's under 5'0 or is 5'0 but I would prefer xalimo that's 5'5-6'5. but if you're a male and shorter than 6'10 you can f*ck off loool midget ass nigga. It's 2020, grow the f*ck up. PLEASE MARRY ME. I am looking forward to hearing from you guys. and if you guys are curious about me then i will post a resume dont worry !!!!

( if more than 1 farax or xalimo wishes to marry me then i dont mind. but i will have to hold my very own hunger games to see who is worthy of holding the title of #1 wife and #1 husband)

Love,
Bruh weren't you mentioning giving some girl backshots? You're too confusing

epiphany

Bruh weren't you mentioning giving some girl backshots? You're too confusing
What gender are you? :ileycry:

I shared my struggle and yall clown me like this??? i am heartbroken. at least be a little sympathetic. i have lived for 41 years (more than most people in this form) and i have never kissed or held hands with someone romantically. i am pure unlike 14-year-olds these days. you should be praising me not asking me those meaningless questions!!!! and as youngsters say these days, thank u, next

Love,

I've been watching your trolling abilities grow from the shadows for a while now. You are ready

epiphany

I've been watching your trolling abilities grow from the shadows for a while now. You are ready
Trolling???? poor, lil, innocent me???? I would never. Please take a seat, a proper lady like me has no time for trolling and I'm being 100% genuine.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
100k mehr for you darling:diddyass:
Bruh I thought we were a thing. @Saredo be a witness I'm going to divorce this unfaithful gaal If it's true that she is cheating on me. Next stop jahanam beenleey
tenor.gif

Bruh I thought we were a thing. @Saredo be a witness I'm going to divorce this unfaithful gaal If it's true that she is cheating on me. Next stop jahanam beenleey
tenor.gif
Epiphany is 41. She is a masakin and needs to be saved from the dictatorship she calls home. Isn’t it in good in Islam to marry older women? Also I need to marry 2 because marriage is half of the deen, and I’m lacking in the other half of deen. I need to marry twice to complete my deen.
I’m just a god-fearing agnostic who tryna get as much good deeds as I can. No jahanam for me :wow1:

Epiphany is 41. She is a masakin and needs to be saved from the dictatorship she calls home. Isn’t it in good in Islam to marry older women? Also I need to marry 2 because marriage is half of the deen, and I’m lacking in the other half of deen. I need to marry twice to complete my deen.
I’m just a god-fearing agnostic who tryna get as much good deeds as I can. No jahanam for me :wow1:

Not on my watch inshaAllah! The next love story we'll get is "How Beenleey Got Her Islam Back" :fittytousand::friendhug: