I am having huge Doubts about Islam, what number one Proof is there that Islam is the truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why were you MUSLIM in the first place? Think about that before you throw this vague question at us.

In the first-first place, because that was what my family were. Also the question is not vague. I asked for something specific. That's the opposite of vague.

Kid

My qabiil has more camels than yours
In the first-first place, because that was what my family were. Also the question is not vague. I asked for something specific. That's the opposite of vague.
You make NO sense. Evidence Islam is the truth? What TRUTH? Do you want truth Allah SWT exists?

You make NO sense. Evidence Islam is the truth? What TRUTH? Do you want truth Allah SWT exists?

This was my OP. If you don't want to/ can't answer the question, or have a discussion, get lost.

Is there anything in particular that you could point to? Anything specific about Islam that would curtail my doubts? Something that is proof positive?
Anything that comes to mind will be appreciated. This might be better answered by people who have gone through a period of doubt but come back to Islam because of something in particular.

Kid

"Islam is the truth," what a stupid statement, what truth? whose truth, truth of what? You make little sense. I expected as much.

Kid

Ok lets ask this question about the horse in a new thread.

Sir you have been deeply indoctrinated please do examinate your indoctrination.
He's incredibly stupid. Why would somebody need that to be explained to them? How is that even nearly confusing? He's now gone to ask sspot if they believe in the al-buraq story. My question is what is proof-positive, what is an evidence based reason to believe in Islam above anything else - not, do you believe it. So stupid. :draketf:

Kid

Proof-positive? Is proof not inherently a positive aka a confirmation? You are using fancy words that don't exist all mixing them up together. :ftw9nwa:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
I like the theological approach islam takes when explaining God. Every other religion has an anthropomorphic viewpoint of Allah by equating him with his creation. Saying he's literally in the skies, sitting on a big chair etc..

Islam is completely different. In the quran it says "laysa kamithlihi shay'a" (there is nothing like him). i.e he is Al khaliq( the creator ) and everything else is Makhluq (the creation). Therefor he is free from the vices of time and place, since both are creations. We know now through science that everything in the universe is made up of energy, and energy according the the laws of thermodynamics is constantly transferred into other forms of energy. Now, where did this initial source of energy come from??...Scientists can't pinpoint it so majority remain agnostics as opposed to atheists who just simply deny without proof. We as muslims believe that initial source of energy just like all creation is from God.

I studied alot of physics and chemistry in my life, and the more I learn the more I say SubhanAllah! There's no way such intelligent life can exist and stay in balance without a Supreme Being having control over it. And at the end of the day this is what Allah tells us in the quran, to LOOK at his creation with various quotes and he constantly reminds " do you not ponder..." "do you not reflect..."

"Do they not look at the sky above them, how We have built it and adorned it, and there are no rifts in it."

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Yahdii man yasha, wa yudhillu man Yasha..

Don't confirm your doubts, but rather battle them, what you are experiencing is wiswas from external forces, and the second you identify yourself as the source of these doubts, you will only increase them.

He might not have a very good grasp of english but at least he's not feeling any cognitive dissonance when it comes to his faith. See what I did there (;

@Orgnzm I doubt anybody can help on sspt. Why dont you try dedicated islamic forums where a shiekh can answer your questions? Or a good shiekh that lives in city? You can write to many shiekhs via twitter or their facebook? I think your doubt will increase more when you ask people here who have no idea how to answer your question.

Last edited:

gilic mech

Satan worshipper
I like the theological approach islam takes when explaining God. Every other religion has an anthropomorphic viewpoint of Allah by equating him with his creation. Saying he's literally in the skies, sitting on a big chair etc..

Islam is completely different. In the quran it says "laysa kamithlihi shay'a" (there is nothing like him). i.e he is Al khaliq( the creator ) and everything else is Makhluq (the creation). Therefor he is free from the vices of time and place, since both are creations. We know now through science that everything in the universe is made up of energy, and energy according the the laws of thermodynamics is constantly transferred into other forms of energy. Now, where did this initial source of energy come from??...Scientists can't pinpoint it so majority remain agnostics as opposed to atheists who just simply deny without proof. We as muslims believe that initial source of energy just like all creation is from God.

I studied alot of physics and chemistry in my life, and the more I learn the more I say SubhanAllah! There's no way such intelligent life can exist and stay in balance without a Supreme Being having control over it. And at the end of the day this is what Allah tells us in the quran, to LOOK at his creation with various quotes and he constantly reminds " do you not ponder..." "do you not reflect..."

"Do they not look at the sky above them, how We have built it and adorned it, and there are no rifts in it."
confirmations bias .

gilic mech

Satan worshipper
@Orgnzm I doubt anybody can help on sspt. Why dont you try dedicated islamic forums where a shiekh can answer your questions? Or a good shiekh that lives in city? You can write to many shiekhs via twitter or their facebook? I think your doubt will increase more when you ask people here who have no idea how to answer your question. To me faith is something you believe in without many proofs and evidences.
how do you know if it's true then .

@Orgnzm I doubt anybody can help on sspt. Why dont you try dedicated islamic forums where a shiekh can answer your questions? Or a good shiekh that lives in city? You can write to many shiekhs via twitter or their facebook? I think your doubt will increase more when you ask people here who have no idea how to answer your question. To me faith is something you believe in without many proofs and evidences.

As I said to other poster, i did. I asked my fam, friends, somebody I know who wants to be an Imam, my local imam. And online. I just wanted to hear from other people who have doubted, and to see what particular reasons curtailed their doubts and to see what reason made them sure of Islam.
But you're right about faith. On another note. I've heard someone (actually a christian I know, not a Muslim) say they consider faith to be worthless without some doubt. He fleshed it out, but it was a long time ago and I can't remember.

I feel like my faith in a higher being is kind of like that. But I'm having difficulty putting my faith into a religion without proof. I think it's the other things it entails that makes me think, 'if this is coming from a human being and it is not the truth, I don't want to waste my time with it.'

Kid

You're making me feel sorry for you now. http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/proof-positive
If you can't answer the question, then just leave, honestly. It's obviously too much for you.
You have clear bias against me if you want to start over I am forgiving. I will explain to you why you are wrong. Look at the world and how Islam predicted many things that will go this way, from science to the inevitable battle between Islam and the immoral unGodly people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts