I am going to Turkey for the 4th time in 2 years

Carbon tax is actually economically sound.

Nearly every sensible economist you speak to will tell you a carbon tax is the solution to climate change.

Conveniently when western world had 300 year head start in unchecked pollution CO2 emissions.

I believe this whole carbon tax is ploy by western countries to obstruct the progress of developing countries particularly in Asia.

How hypocritical of them to demand carbon tax after they reached their economic peak, they're at their zenith and used coal to it's full potential for hundreds of years. Now they want to deny China and other emerging industrial countries the same benefits they enjoyed prior.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I'm heading to malecon, Havana next week. Anyone ever been to Cuba before ?

My family members have.

It was a mix bag for them. They didn’t like it and kind of liked it at same time. The island has no salt due to the embargo.

Get ready to eat food without taste.

Get ready to be without internet

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
My family members have.

It was a mix bag for them. They didn’t like it and kind of liked it at same time. The island has no salt due to the embargo.

Get ready to eat food without taste.

Get ready to be without internet
I'm only going there to empty my ballsacks. I wish I spoke Spanish instead of french

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Greens are the new fascists, they wanna introduce “carbon tax” in Canada and make the price of gas explode.

There is already a carbon tax and it is going to $170 per tonne in 2030. It's at $40 right now. The carbon rebate doesn't even come close to paying back the tax I paid which they claim will give us back more than what we were taxed. It's total B.S.

The country has been hijacked by the Green-Left and all major parties have committed to keeping the carbon tax. There is no real opposition. They all have the same policies. This place is like Iran with fake elections. You must have the blessings of Soros and Schwab and the other globalists to lead. Meat prices have also doubled and even tripled because they want us to eat beans only but I will continue to buy meat and make sure to eat it twice a day. They will not win.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Conveniently when western world had 300 year head start in unchecked pollution CO2 emissions.

I believe this whole carbon tax is ploy by western countries to obstruct the progress of developing countries particularly in Asia.

How hypocritical of them to demand carbon tax after they reached their economic peak, they're at their zenith and used coal to it's full potential for hundreds of years. Now they want to deny China and other emerging industrial countries the same benefits they enjoyed prior.

China has been industrialised for over a century, so has Japan.

Furthermore, none of these nations are massive polluters per capita, so the argument doesn’t hold water.

Solar energy is actually now the cheapest form of energy and the storage problem has essentially been resolved, so all this conspiratorial handwringing is simply not in line with reality.

Africa should take climate change seriously because it's already affecting us severely and will only get worse.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Solar energy is actually now the cheapest form of energy and the storage problem has essentially been resolved, so all this conspiratorial handwringing is simply not in line with reality.

Africa should take climate change seriously because it's already affecting us severely and will only get worse.

Somalia is also one of the best countries for solar energy on earth.

We should be taking advantage of this fully and apply for any grant from international financiers that are dedicated to clean energy.

If you go to a rural town back home, many people have solar panels on their roofs. Even the street lights back home use solar power.

the biggest countributor is chine, africa isnt even close

There is already a carbon tax and it is going to $170 per tonne in 2030. It's at $40 right now. The carbon rebate doesn't even come close to paying back the tax I paid which they claim will give us back more than what we were taxed. It's total B.S.

The country has been hijacked by the Green-Left and all major parties have committed to keeping the carbon tax. There is no real opposition. They all have the same policies. This place is like Iran with fake elections. You must have the blessings of Soros and Schwab and the other globalists to lead. Meat prices have also doubled and even tripled because they want us to eat beans only but I will continue to buy meat and make sure to eat it twice a day. They will not win.
you cannot seperate somalis from meat

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah but I'm not into Asian women. The isolated island of Cuba is a romantic destination full of friendly people and getting laid is cheap since the average Cuban earns $25 a month. Unfortunately I don't speak Spanish so I won't get to have a wonderful time with a local qalanjo other than hooking up.

China has been industrialised for over a century, so has Japan.

Furthermore, none of these nations are massive polluters per capita, so the argument doesn’t hold water.

China, Japan & Russia's industrial output has been dwarfed by European countries as well as the United States.The industrial revolution in these countries has begun in mid 1700 with the creation of stem engine and machineries.

For 300 year they polluted the planets with impunity to gey where there are today. I find it hypocritical of them to force global carbon tax down our throat when they been the biggest contributors to prevalence. The current green agenda has sinister nature pushed by western countries to slow down China and any other developing country that wishes to industrialize and meet it's full potential using fossil fuel.

Yeah but I'm not into Asian women. The isolated island of Cuba is a romantic destination full of friendly people and getting laid is cheap since the average Cuban earns $25 a month. Unfortunately I don't speak Spanish so I won't get to have a wonderful time with a local qalanjo other than hooking up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apollo

VIP

And shop at fast fashion places and buy new clothes monthly. :damn:

Thunberg only wears second hand clothes or keeps the same clothes for years. :lol:

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
I can't hate her even if I want to, she's a kid turning into adult we all went through a similar phase.

World

VIP

150 years ago not 300.

Every mile you travel you get tons of dambi plus the added fact of zina its self. You are literally trading your akhira for a small short pleasure. Get married brother so you can handle your lust it seems like it is flying you to places it controls you.