I am going behind my parents back

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Well, we have to strike out on our own at some point, but I hope you did this with a bit of planning.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Your parents are just not ready to see you head out on your own, but you will have to eventually if this is what you thinks best for you then do it.

My mom was pretty much against me studying abroad. She persuaded me to stay and study here by going to university exhibitions and collecting leaflets of different universities telling me study in one of these universities and warning me of 'gaalos' but I was already done with living in that hopeless place. She gave up after a while as it was already very expensive to study here. Also I felt that the fees were not worth the quality of the education in those universities. But I did feel sad going against my mom's wish. I will always love my mom and have great respect for her.:friendhug:

Well go ahead if you think this is the right decision, but try to give your parents good reasons for why they should allow you to go.

I like discomfort, its only through discomfort that you succeed.If you are comfortable you are wasting time.
I agree. I am already in my second year and personally the first year was difficult for me. Just don't get distracted and make your study your top priority but don't forget to enjoy your time too.

Canjeero is actually studying quantum physics he's mad smart it's the warsangali in him @CangeeroBear did you tell your parents what was their response don't be chicken and do it behind there own backs tell them upfront I'll go there as it will further my career sorry hoyoo and abo they will get around to it eventually

guv

Ok. He already told us that he was studying to become a neurologist. Canjeero is multi-skilled. It is the Omega-3 fatty acids from fish.

Canjeero is actually studying quantum physics he's mad smart it's the warsangali in him @CangeeroBear did you tell your parents what was their response don't be chicken and do it behind there own backs tell them upfront I'll go there as it will further my career sorry hoyoo and abo they will get around to it eventually
yea i will.
:mjcry:
warsan gang, its the tuna.
:friendhug:

guv

Ok. He already told us that he was studying to become a neurologist. Canjeero is multi-skilled. It is the Omega-3 fatty acids from fish.
you have me confused.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Ngl I wouldn't advice you to go against your parents wishing.
You should have convinced them more to trust you their must a reason they don't trust you. Don't be an caasi waleedeen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts