I am finally a landheere

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
How come you always claim to be anti Dead-beat fathers yet you are over here congratulating on the definition of dead-beatnimo, @TekNiKo , a man who is hasn't a worked a half a day in his life who spent most of his life in Dixon towers collecting a welfare and defrauding the social service agencies. :mjlol::pachah1:

:deadpeter: I despise Dixon meanwhile you In Cedar Riverside living in Section 8 funds while truck driving on the side. Dont hate a niggas hustle

TekNiKo

VIP
Hows the sex life going, have you told your wife to do keggels?

Congratulations brother, you have secured your genetic future.
Hahha keggels your going a little bit too far eh my friend , I have found another avenue for my enterprises but wash your mouth son its a bit too crude

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Warya/Naya it's eid please stop with this negativity, be positive and happy that he got a son and a family now and the fact that he is happy. You should stop the hating and sit down with yourself and think about what you wanna achieve and what your goals are in life. -Motivational von

giphy.gif

It is jokes, he is not sensitive as you western raised khasaaro who run SheikhDrphil for the slightest obstacles of life.:camby:

Hahha keggels your going a little bit too far eh my friend , I have found another avenue for my enterprises but wash your mouth son its a bit too crude
Your the one who went online and said she is too loose kkkkk.

But honestly keggels works wonders, my mate told me( he is 8 years older then me (29)) that it helps with his marriage.

Also don't you have more then one wife?

TekNiKo

VIP
Your the one who went online and said she is too loose kkkkk.

But honestly keggels works wonders, my mate told me( he is 8 years older then me (29)) that it helps with his marriage.

Also don't you have more then one wife?
No I cant afford that but you should explore qudbo siro apparently Somali girls love it.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This is actually not good just love children equally daughters are great and take care of their parents. I would love to have a 2nd one. My first born is my ❤
you’re right bro, I realized what I said was immature.

It is jokes, he is not sensitive as you western raised khasaaro who run SheikhDrphil for the slightest obstacles of life.:camby:
And you are still negative, please sit down and focus on how you gonna conqueror your dreams, I believe in you warya/naya :salute: :banderas:

How do you know how @TekNiKo feels, are you his personal stalker?:sass1:
It's eid so that is why I'm happy but seriously relax and read Quran :samwelcome:

Last edited:
Just had my first son I feel honoured to be part of future abtirsis. :rejoice:

Having a son makes you feel like youve already gotten your replacement. Thank you Allah SWT for granting me a boy:rejoice:
Alahumma baarik bratha. My abti just had a son last night.
Im expecting a child too, we dont knw the gender yet.
Allah baari ha kaaga dhigo.

And may he not dhaxal ur qabilist tendacies.
:silanyosmile:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Just had my first son I feel honoured to be part of future abtirsis. :rejoice:

Having a son makes you feel like youve already gotten your replacement. Thank you Allah SWT for granting me a boy:rejoice:

Congratulations & Mashalaaah Arma! Its long over due.
1626883329066.png

Trending