i am far from hooyo mataalo and my somali is gucci, but wllhi i had to listen to this 5x to even understand 50% of what she said......

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
i love how reer SL threw her under the bus like that
Klistremerke florian philippot cup head youtube video fn front national politic politique

i was not thrown under the bus niyahow. i was corrected for showing my ass.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Im from waqooyi and I have hard time understand what is being said in the video its the equivalent of understanding this

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Im from waqooyi and I have hard time understand what is being said in the video its the equivalent of understanding this

useless. u wouldve been of more use earlier when i was ganged up on.

i already said its the dialect/accent that was difficult (for ME) to bypass, not the language per se, if it was written down and koonfur-only words swapped with waqooyi then id be 1 hunnid. but the Zoom Aliens on this site ran with their hot takes

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
all i know from the comments is she ate him up, and at the beginning he said can i ask you something, then asked about the muslims back in the day practicing polygamy. when context was given in the comments then i understood some of what she said, saying basically ur not like the men back in the day that practiced islam so well enough to consider polygamy.

View attachment 142133

what dialect is this? fam, even if i show my parents im pretty sure theyd struggle to understand too, and u people want to say we are boqol foqol boqol the same identical non-different at all people

i got like 70-80% of what the woman said, but the question that the husband and sled is a huge question mark in my head. Im not even ablé to distinguish a single word from what he said in the first 5 sec lol.

Trending