i am far from hooyo mataalo and my somali is gucci, but wllhi i had to listen to this 5x to even understand 50% of what she said......

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
all i know from the comments is she ate him up, and at the beginning he said can i ask you something, then asked about the muslims back in the day practicing polygamy. when context was given in the comments then i understood some of what she said, saying basically ur not like the men back in the day that practiced islam so well enough to consider polygamy.

tenor (52).gif

what dialect is this? fam, even if i show my parents im pretty sure theyd struggle to understand too, and u people want to say we are boqol foqol boqol the same identical non-different at all people

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
all i know from the comments is she ate him up, and at the beginning he said can i ask you something, then asked about the muslims back in the day practicing polygamy. when context was given in the comments then i understood some of what she said, saying basically ur not like the men back in the day that practiced islam so well enough to consider polygamy.

View attachment 142133

what dialect is this? fam, even if i show my parents im pretty sure theyd struggle to understand too, and u people want to say we are boqol foqol boqol the same identical non-different at all people
Understood all of it.
Bruh, and I thought my Somali was bad.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I love how this thread was supposed to be an indirect dig at southern accents but ended up backfiring with people roasting @x z Somali skills :mjkkk:

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Can I just say you can’t claim to be fluent in af somali if you don’t understand all somali dialects. The same goes for me, I’m not fluent in somali either

Him: How many wives did sayid Ali have ?
Her: “
How many battles did he participated in ?
He opened the gates of Kheybar by himself and you can’t even open the bathroom door when your son locks himself inside . You only learn of how many women he had and compare yourselves to Ashaba. They use to pray all night until their feet crack and I can’t even get you to pray your daily prayers at the mosque”

she is destroyed him
“Baas waayahay “ :)

Last edited:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
That is how they talk in Banaadir/Shabelle regions.

Him: How many wives did sayid Ali have ?
Her: “
How many battles did he participated in ?
He opened the gates of Kheybar by himself and you can’t even open the bathroom door when your son locks himself inside . You only learn of how many women he had and compare yourselves to Ashaba. They use to pray all night until their feet crack and I can’t even get you to pray your daily prayers at the mosque”she is obliterated him .

:damn::damn:

Trending

Latest posts