I am extremely arrogant ....

And i am proud of it.

The key to success in life is to keep believing you are top shit.

I have always said I am the best and don't really believe that anyone is at the same level of me.

Arrogance cultivates supreme self esteem which has personally lead me to be financially and mentally well.

I have noticed that most somalis say "its bad to be arrogant" because they are ashamed of their station in life.

If you are at a horrible place in life , simply believe you are the absolute best. After a couple of months you will take consistent action in being

There is a difference between arrogance and self confidence. The latter is needed in order to survive in this world, the former will just weigh you down and block your blessings.

There is a fine line, between being very confident and being arrogant. By all means believe you're the shit, but don't look down on others or be very snobby. Remember, life comes at you fast.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Oh shut up. Aren’t you the one who’s indoyar gf parents were badmouthing you. Go get some self respect first, arrogance kulaha as if :deadrose:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
And i am proud of it.

I have always said I am the best and don't really believe that anyone is at the same level of me.

Arrogance cultivates supreme self esteem which has personally lead me to be financially and mentally well.

I have noticed that most somalis say "its bad to be arrogant" because they are ashamed of their station in life.

If you are at a horrible place in life , simply believe you are the absolute best. After a couple of months you will take consistent action in being

It is a sin to be arrogant, u r confusing "Confidence'

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
And i am proud of it.

We don't need more fucking arrogant people that doesn't define shit plus Somalis are just stupidly arrogant

Miskeen baa tahay sxb you're only a dayuus and feel the false superiority to anyone who's Bantu looking but if an ayraab was in your presence you would be the submissive and docile abeed like some Somalis are when they see ayraabs for their first time
their geesinimo overconfidence all fade away bisad yar ayay noqdaan

You're the type to make habesha inay cunaan hilib qeyriin and brag about it for millenia laakinse markaad
carab qudhmuun aragtid waad gariireysa bisad yar isku kaajay isku badashay bellydance na waad u sameysaa
Marka waxaad Ku faanaysid waa doqonimo sal iyo raad laheyn ileen waxaan kalsooni been nafsadaa isku abuurisay weeye been
Nafsadaa been ha u sheeginee

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Keep going my brother, if it is working for you then don't worry about the bleeting sheep.

10899.jpg

We don't need more fucking arrogant people that doesn't define shit plus Somalis are just stupidly arrogant

Miskeen baa tahay sxb you're only a dayuus and feel the false superiority to anyone who's Bantu looking but if an ayraab was in your presence you would be the submissive and docile abeed like some Somalis are when they see ayraabs for their first time

You're the type to make habesha inay cunaan hilib qeyriin and brag about it for millenia laakinse markaad
carab qudhmuun aragtid waad gariireysa bisad yar isku kaajay isku badashay bellydance na waad u sameysaa
Marka waxaad Ku faanaysid waa doqonimo sal iyo raad laheyn ileen waxaan kalsooni been nafsadaa isku abuurisay weeye been
Projecting much?

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Keep going my brother, if it is working for you then don't worry about the bleeting sheep.
Hahaha Beche Machende Mboko kukwira zirema tsete Musudhu upomphlanga nzti khwarti funny thing because I know Zooomalis can be bleeting sheeps

Talk to the hand you bloody cuck
Why name yourself after imperialist
Pathetic that you lust for your British masters must be a buck tooth lander waar mafreshkaaga Ku laabo lax yahow cawska ruugo
Hooyada baa caws ruugta. Your name, abdi hanson, translates to adoon of Hanson and you have the audacity to talk about mine:kodaksmiley:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP

Projecting much?
My guy didn't even mention anything about race. If this isn't projection from some internet weirdo what is it?

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Hooyada baa caws ruugta. Your name, abdi hanson, translates to adoon of Hanson and you have the audacity to talk about mine:kodaksmiley:

That's all you can say from that pea sized brain of yours
Blah blah blah
Quit spewing garbage as if you don't name yourselves after pedopholie ayraabs , crooked cadaans and have the courage to discredit my name xoolaha tahay wase suffering from cognitive dissonance
No wonder You're a typical 68
No different hahaha
You could have bashed me but bought hooyo into this

I don't fase with the mentally challenged especially those diagnosed with cognitive disability bartaas nagu kala wad fucking buckteeth imperial wannabe

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
My guy didn't even mention anything about race. If this isn't projection from some internet weirdo what is it?

Stfu you London basement dwelling wasteman you clearly know how to misinterpret things typical thing hypocritical Somalis would say

As if none of you are xaliimo hating incels your statements are blatant and pathetic

Who's the weirdo now