I am extremely arrogant ....

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Stfu you London basement dwelling wasteman you clearly know how to misinterpret things typical thing hypocritical Somalis would say

As if none of you are xaliimo hating incels your statements are blatant and pathetic

Who's the weirdo now
  1. What have I misinterpreted?
  2. When have I ever said I hate xalimos
  3. You're still the weirdo here bud
Why just resort to insults instead of actually answering the question? I mean as far as we all can tell you're the only person who brought race into this and assumed (under what we believe are based on your life experiences) he Imperialist is scared of Arabs.

You have an inferiority complex. Go see a therapist.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
  1. What have I misinterpreted?
  2. When have I ever said I hate xalimos
  3. You're still the weirdo here bud
Why just resort to insults instead of actually answering the question? I mean as far as we all can tell you're the only person who brought race into this and assumed (under what we believe are based on your life experiences) he Imperialist is scared of Arabs.

You have an inferiority complex. Go see a therapist.

Yukon Niner there's no point of discussing here you are extremely hypersensitive and vagantly arrogant
You will be dismissive and in denial regardless of the topic
You are the type no offence to imitate as a sophisticated intellectual but are quick to conceal the stupidity hypocrisy flowing inside you

There's no point discussing with people like you

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Yukon Niner there's no point of discussing here you are extremely hypersensitive and vagantly arrogant
You will be dismissive and in denial regardless of the topic
You are the type no offence to imitate as a sophisticated intellectual but are quick to conceal the stupidity hypocrisy flowing inside you

There's no point discussing with people like you
Imitate an intellectual Buddy I hate to break it to ya but I'm typing in standard English with a mistake here and there.

All you've done is insult and make assumptions then you up and leave as soon as people retort back with reason (which was the question I asked).

And what hypocrisy?

We don't need more fucking arrogant people that doesn't define shit plus Somalis are just stupidly arrogant

Miskeen baa tahay sxb you're only a dayuus and feel the false superiority to anyone who's Bantu looking but if an ayraab was in your presence you would be the submissive and docile abeed like some Somalis are when they see ayraabs for their first time
their geesinimo overconfidence all fade away bisad yar ayay noqdaan

You're the type to make habesha inay cunaan hilib qeyriin and brag about it for millenia laakinse markaad
carab qudhmuun aragtid waad gariireysa bisad yar isku kaajay isku badashay bellydance na waad u sameysaa
Marka waxaad Ku faanaysid waa doqonimo sal iyo raad laheyn ileen waxaan kalsooni been nafsadaa isku abuurisay weeye been
Nafsadaa been ha u sheeginee
What are you talking about, everypne in somalispot knows I think Arabs are regressive bastards.

Trending

Latest posts