I am expecting my first daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
Why do I have a feeling that most guys OTT are female infanticide sympathizers? :farmajoyaab:

Fix up you heathens!!; a child is always a blessing, regardless of the gender. They are all born innocent-- the outcome of the child will (for the most part*) reflect the parenting that you have provided.
Congrats OP.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Too bad you're still a teenager; not about that cougar/pedo life:francis:. Is it true you have an older brother?:hmm:
How old are you exactly, anyway? Aren't you like 22 or something :cosbyhmm:
Also yes I do, but what @shanqale was talking about in the other thread was bullshit, I don't share this account with any siblings :dead1:

TooMacaan

VIP
How old are you exactly, anyway? Aren't you like 22 or something :cosbyhmm:
Also yes I do, but what @shanqale was talking about in the other thread was bullshit, I don't share this account with any siblings :dead1:
No, I'm in my late 30s :mjswag:, But even 3 years younger is too much--personally, I find someone who's even 4 months younger than me to be too young.
Ideal is 3 to max. 15 years older :banderas:

You need to be more irrational so ppl stop accusing you of sharing your acc. Invite your older bro to SS:icon eek:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Congrats sxb.

On a side note, if in the future it is possible to control what gender your baby will end up as (through gene editing technology and other means), is it immoral?

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Maashallah tabarakaAllah, my Allah bless you and your family and give you a healthy baby oo baari ah. Aamiin. :friendhug:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I thought Christians believed everyone is born a sinner. That you come into this world carrying the sin of adam and eve. That you must believe in white jesus to be cleansed

:cosbyhmm:

Up until relevantly recent, they held that children who died before being baptised went to Purgatory

:damn:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Shanqale weren't you a troll? I don't believe you.

And a scumbag like you don't deserve a daughter.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I was thinking what happened with the old @shanqale

image.png

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

TooMacaan

VIP
I thought Christians believed everyone is born a sinner. That you come into this world carrying the sin of adam and eve. That you must believe in white jesus to be cleansed

:cosbyhmm:
Jesus died for us in order to repair damages caused by Adam and Eve. We also get baptized as a reminder of the sacrifice that Jesus made, and to cleanse our spirit. Humans are not born with sin, but rather a tendency toward sin/base desires.

Anyways, when I was talking about innocence in the context of this thread...I was referring to the way the men on here perceived their potential daughters (although I recognize some may just be joking). Why are men so afraid to have daughters, [but not sons]?? If you raise her right, you won't be disappointed in her outcome. Sadly, a lot of ppl think that female babies will grow up to become 'less than' for some twisted reason. Women aren't inherently born with anything that will result in them becoming degenerates.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I was referring to the way the men on here perceived their potential daughters (although I recognize some may just be joking). Why are men so afraid to have daughters, [but not sons]?? If you raise her right, you won't be disappointed in her outcome. Sadly, a lot of ppl think that female babies will grow up to become 'less than' for some twisted reason. Women aren't inherently born with anything that will result in them becoming degenerates.
I guess having daughter changes you're views

A white coworker of mine told us that he used to see strippers trying to cross a busy road to get to their strip club on the other side of the highway he found it hilarious

Then he had a daughter and didn't find it funny anymore

:yacadiim:

Status
Not open for further replies.