I am expecting my first daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess having daughter changes you're views

A white coworker of mine told us that he used to see strippers trying to cross a busy road to get to their strip club on the other side of the highway he found it hilarious

Then he had a daughter and didn't find it funny anymore

:yacadiim:
In his defense that's pretty hilarious

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
In his defense that's pretty hilarious
He believes in karma so he stopped Laughing
tenor.gif

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
Jesus died for us in order to repair damages caused by Adam and Eve. We also get baptized as a reminder of the sacrifice that Jesus made, and to cleanse our spirit. Humans are not born with sin, but rather a tendency toward sin/base desires.

Damages? So we inherit our parents sins? What happens to kids that are not baptized when they die?

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
No, I'm in my late 30s :mjswag:
Wait, I remember you saying you were in your late teens, like 18 way in the past :what:
I don't trust this answer :notsureif:
You need to be more irrational so ppl stop accusing you of sharing your acc.
What does this even mean :russ:
More irrational?
Invite your older bro to SS:icon eek:
:mjkkk:
No way. That smiley reeks of an ulterior motive.
You like everything about me but my age is the dealbreaker, so you are hoping that my older brother is a clone of me but with the older age too :ohhh:
You are nefarious, I almost didn't realise :mjlol:

Wait, I remember you saying you were in your late teens, like 18 way in the past :what:
I don't trust this answer :notsureif:

What does this even mean :russ:
More irrational?

:mjkkk:
No way. That smiley reeks of an ulterior motive.
You like everything about me but my age is the dealbreaker, so you are hoping that my older brother is a clone of me but with the older age too :ohhh:
You are nefarious, I almost didn't realise :mjlol:
I told you sxb she's into you :ulyin:

TooMacaan

VIP
Damages? So we inherit our parents sins? What happens to kids that are not baptized when they die?
Tbh, I'm not sure, I think ppl inherit the tendencies of their forefathers- but the original sin is already cancelled out by Jesus' sacrifice. Imo, all kids go to heaven whether they've been baptized or not; you can only be capable of sin if 1) you're of an age where you can separate right from wrong and also, 2) are conscious of the fact that you possess free will.

subxanallah fear allah. I am happy for daughter.

girls are actually more intelligent , pure and pious compare to males. go to Somalia and trust me the students with the highest scores in academics are girls.
Just wait 15 years sxb you will regret it all having a daughter in a non-Muslim country is 5x the work.

Why do I have a feeling that most guys OTT are female infanticide sympathizers? :farmajoyaab:

Fix up you heathens!!; a child is always a blessing, regardless of the gender. They are all born innocent-- the outcome of the child will (for the most part*) reflect the parenting that you have provided.
Congrats OP.
The risk outways the reward
Having a daughter isn't even worth it, most of them will leech off you until they find a husband to leech off. at least a son carries on your name.

TooMacaan

VIP
The risk outways the reward
Having a daughter isn't even worth it, most of them will leech off you until they find a husband to leech off. at least a son carries on your name.
A5Evp.gif

You have to know how to pimp out your daughter my g; teach her from young that she's inherently inferior to men and that the only way she'll acquire anything is by means of her looks, males' lust weakness, her youth, and/or makeup. F the thought of raising her in a manner where she'll value hard work, ethics, and education- women are incapable of that ish ya know. Teach her the art of finessing instead. Make her daddy's girl, condition her from young to believe that marriage is her biggest priority in life, convince her to pop out a few babies (good investment, I tell ya), get her to trap/leech off a wealthy man who actually earned his $$, tell her to divorce him if he refuses to function as her ATM...and you'll be eating good ygm??:2tjlv3e::icon e wink:

A5Evp.gif

You have to know how to pimp out your daughter my g; teach her from young that she's inherently inferior to men and that the only way she'll acquire anything is by means of her looks, males' lust weakness, her youth, and/or makeup. F the thought of raising her in a manner where she'll value hard work, ethics, and education- women are incapable of that ish ya know. Teach her the art of finessing instead. Make her daddy's girl, condition her from young to believe that marriage is her biggest priority in life, convince her to pop out a few babies (good investment, I tell ya), get her to trap/leech off a wealthy man who actually earned his $$, tell her to divorce him if he refuses to function as her ATM...and you'll be eating good ygm??:2tjlv3e::icon e wink:
That ain't a bad idea you got there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending