I am bi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen

🌸
I am bilingual. I speak english and somali like the majority here (except eurotrash). I did learn japanese for a couple of months laakin some random japanese guy called me a nig ger in japanese and thought that i couldnt understand him :(. He was cute though but i called his fat mother a and his sister tried to jump me

I am bilingual. I speak english and somali like the majority here (except eurotrash). I did learn japanese for a couple of months laakin some random japanese guy called me a nig ger in japanese and thought that i couldnt understand him :(. He was cute though but i called his fat mother a and his sister tried to jump me
nice bait

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
ee93190e59a743f59fcb784c9f0b0b36.jpg

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I was looking forward to another L for team xalimoid but you guys dodged this one, if only barely.
:ivers:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
that so called baby identifies as a senior citizen basra, your transagephobia is showing
man-feeling-scared-24935838.jpg

Thats a cute half asian half white baby. Really adorable. In olden days Somalia, a woman would have stolen it and raised it herself.

My hoyo was stolen as a baby by an ogaden woman, while my grand mother was sitting crying and crying, she suddenly heard her baby cry. It was coming under a wrapped gabarsar , the ogaaaden woman forgot her meat at the butcher where she stole the baby. The brain of an ogaaden woman, who stills a whole baby and comes back for her meat???? Qadr Allaah swt i guess, thank God my hoyo was not raised by Ogaadens not that i have anything against ogaadens :)

Thats a cute half asian half white baby. Really adorable. In olden days Somalia, a woman would have stolen it and raised it herself.

My hoyo was stolen as a baby by an ogaden woman, while my grand mother was sitting crying and crying, she suddenly heard her baby cry. It was coming under a wrapped gabarsar , the ogaaaden woman forgot her meat at the butcher where she stole the baby. The brain of an ogaaden woman, who still a whole baby and u r coming back for a meat???? Qadr Allaah swt i guess, thank God my hoyo was not raised by Ogaadens not that i have anything against ogaadens :)
fIpvRPB.gif

giphy.gif

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

And guess what history repeated itself. My younger brother was stolen too as a baby by a bantu woman when we visited kismaayo. He was also a very cute baby and handsome as an adult. I wonder why no one stole me? I must have looked like a baby hamdia ahmed. But as an adult, i looooook gooooood Mashaaalaah lol

Status
Not open for further replies.