I am a Somali Artist

Status
Not open for further replies.

lalayariis

Bad cop
I’m a Somali artist who does realistic portraits and other types of art. I’m taking AP drawing next year and for my concentration I’m planning on making it about Somalia. I have been wanting to share my art instagram but I don’t want to get exposed in the future for all the dumb stuff I say on here.:mjlol:

I’ve had a lot of people tell me what I’m doing is haram, but I’m still going to do it because it’s something I enjoy to do, and it helps me express my culture and who I am. If that’s haram, I’m sorry. I recently decided to start drawing Somali people, and the very first person I drew was my mother. I plan to draw more Somali people in the future. I hope to show the world just how rich of a culture we have, and if I ever die and become famous, I want all my pieces to go to a museum that is preferable in Bosaso or Hargesia.

lalayariis

Bad cop

I made this just now, I had to choose an image that wasn’t already online so sorry for the bad picture quality.

I’m going to take it down later.

lalayariis

Bad cop
How long have you been drawing? And who taught you?
I’ve been drawing since I was two, and I taught myself with practice and YouTube. I didn’t really take it seriously unti I was ten, and then I stopped drawing for a long time when I turned 13, and only drew occasionally since then because of school and all that. I drew that drawing I posted when I was 15, so a year ago.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Ok, for realistic traditional I’ll make it black and white since your dp is already black and white. I’d say 50 bucks USD because it takes anywhere from 6-8 hours to complete on average. You down?
How about $5?
:gucciwhat: Don’t I get a Somali discount?
:ayaanswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending