I am a Secular Muslim I don't pray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Difference between sunni and salafis is that sunnis believe Prophet Muhammad is Nur or enlightened soul to guide the Muslims whereas the salafis believe he is a normal human.

I could care less about how you worship. You were sent to Somalia and married off at 16 to supposedly cure you of being a juvenile delinquent, and now you're back, meanwhile your 'family' is there, all but totally unaccounted for, bc how tf does an 19 provide for anyone, much less one who's 1 of 12 children raised all his life on Govt assistance, and yet you're planning on marrying a second wife here next year bc YOLO.

Poverty breeding poverty and lack of common sense. Stories like this make me convinced Somalis are legitimately stupid.
Hey dont worry about my family they doing fine. And yes yolo because when I die aint no rewind button. If I lived life like you always worrying about what others say and paronoid then I wouldn't be living right. Life is wins and losses no matter how much you try to make it perfect.

giphy.gif

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Praying us useless no wonder Muslims are behind in intelligence constantly Bowing down to a mythical superstition. Humans always require to be enslaved, they invent a higher master to whip them into shape. They can’t fathom death and that truly were nothing, billions of cells which eventually die. That’s all humans are.

Praying us useless no wonder Muslims are behind in intelligence constantly Bowing down to a mythical superstition. Humans always require to be enslaved, they invent a higher master to whip them into shape. They can’t fathom death and that truly were nothing, billions of cells which eventually die. That’s all humans are.
I can't figure you out... Are you a gaal or muslim? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I can't figure you out... Are you a gaal or muslim? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
I believe in the occult’s now used to be agnostic, atheist then cyst bi-deist. Now don’t fucking know, I just live. If I’m going to hell at least all the cool people will be there ;).

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I believe in the occult’s now used to be agnostic, atheist then cyst bi-deist. Now don’t fucking know, I just live. If I’m going to hell at least all the cool people will be there ;).
According to Quran no one knows who's going to hell but Allah. There was a guy who killed 99 people and went to heaven because Allah forgave him.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
There’s no such thing as a secular Muslim it’s like saying I’m a beef eating Vegetarian at this rate you will be heading to the veterinarian

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
There’s no such thing as a secular Muslim it’s like saying I’m a beef eating Vegetarian at this rate you will be heading to the veterinarian
Secular is life dog, you can drink, fornicate and say your a Muslim, double whammy if you don’t wear a scarf and proclaim your a lesbian. Liberation !!! What a fine phrase secular is, freedom as well as riding the gravy train ISLAM

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Secular is life dog, you can drink, fornicate and say your a Muslim, double whammy if you don’t wear a scarf and proclaim your a lesbian. Liberation !!! What a fine phrase secular is, freedom as well as riding the gravy train ISLAM
Let me explain to you in the most simplest terms since you’re operating from a lower vibration you see the most sublime knows all men are sinners being Muslim and being a mu’min are two different things most Muslims are not mu’min meaning they are not adhering to the religion as they should. Secularism and Islam are two completely different set of beliefs as a Muslim you’re incumbent to adhere to the Quran and sunnah secularism you’re obliged to follow you whim and deserts as Crowley said do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending