I am a Secular Muslim I don't pray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I used to be a hardcore salafi from a young age when I turned 16 is when I realised that lifestyle wasn't for me so I became a secular muslim. I personally feel more free and happier knowing I don't have to bow down five times a day or read quran or duas. I just listen to the rules which im cool with and the rest I ignore. Are any of you here secular too or are you all salafi ?

dr.leorio

death\emitter
How about neither sxb. How can you ignore one of the fundamental pillars of Islam and expect things to end up well?

Cajiib walahi

Not secular, praying relaxes me I always feel bad and agitated if I miss a prayer, but sometimes it can't be helped. I try to always pray and pray on time.

I am not a salafi or whatever that means. I am a normal muslim and all muslims try to follow in the footsteps of salaf u saalih. However these types that call themselves salafi this salafi that. I happen to like the least, they act like they are the haraam police criticizing people based on their skirt being 1cm to short. While turning a blind eye on ill practices from Saudi etc. I also dislike how they blindly follow sheikh heebel iyo sheikh heebal. They are really undeserving of such names as salafi this or salafi that.

I once went to this gathering and they disallowed me to leave. blocking my way. Crazy people saaxib.
Turn to Allah.

Not secular, praying relaxes me I always feel bad and agitated if I miss a prayer, but sometimes it can't be helped. I try to always pray and pray on time.

I am not a salafi or whatever that means. I am a normal muslim and all muslims try to follow in the footsteps of salaf u saalih. However these types that call themselves salafi this salafi that. I happen to like the least, they act like they are the haraam police criticizing people based on their skirt being 1cm to short. While turning a blind eye on ill practices from Saudi etc. I also dislike how they blindly follow sheikh heebel iyo sheikh heebal. They are really undeserving of such names as salafi this or salafi that.

I once went to this gathering and they disallowed me to leave. blocking my way. Crazy people saaxib.
Turn to Allah.[/QUO I hear you you feel spiritually empowered from salah for me it was the other way round. It was physically and mentally draining always having to stop my day to pray salah so I just quit I still am muslim but I just live by my own interpretation makes life alot more easier

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Nah man you can still be muslim its like saying your not muslim if you don't give zakah to someone who has no money to give
Thats not the same You spend accordingly to your wealth and salat is obligatory theres people who got bad Backs they pray people who lost a Limb yet they pray

Thats not the same You spend accordingly to your wealth and salat is obligatory theres people who got bad Backs they pray people who lost a Limb yet they pray
I know man but I prefer my comfortable lifestyle over praying five times and following weird rules I rather live life my way

@Geeljire sanbuur why did you decide to marry back home if you can't stay away from sex and weed?
I got arranged bro it wasn't my choice I was on dhaqan celis from 16-17 and my uncle decided to arrange me to his daughter I couldn't say no because he was very close to me so I got married at 17 I go back home on the holidays to see my family and send them their bill every month so Im doing fine and cmon bro weed and sex aint something to be demonised they are natural god given pleasures.

Mercury

VIP
I got arranged bro it wasn't my choice I was on dhaqan celis from 16-17 and my uncle decided to arrange me to his daughter I couldn't say no because he was very close to me so I got married at 17 I go back home on the holidays to see my family and send them their bill every month so Im doing fine and cmon bro weed and sex aint something to be demonised they are natural god given pleasures.
that very young ... Anyways It's better to stay away from all that weed and all that shit besides when you're married you have no reason to go sleep around

that very young ... Anyways It's better to stay away from all that weed and all that shit besides when you're married you have no reason to go sleep around
Thanks for the advice bro yeah I know im trying to sleep with my fiance only at the moment I think its alright because we are on our way to a healthy marriage in 2019

Too much sinning will eventual keep you away from praying. By sinning to much you will end up as seeing praying as a burden. Like you do now. Especially addictions like weed will keep you away from prayer. You need to refind you eeman. To taste the sweetness of the deen and prayer once again. May Allaah make it ease for you. ameen

Too much sinning will eventual keep you away from praying. By sinning to much you will end up as seeing praying as a burden. Like you do now. Especially addictions like weed will keep you away from prayer. You need to refind you eeman. To taste the sweetness of the deen and prayer once again. May Allaah make it ease for you. ameen
Yeah pretty much the religious lifestyle clashed with my fun lifestyle so I had to just quit one and the fun lifestyle couldnt be it maybe one day I may come back to religious lifestyle when im old and tired Inshallah

Mercury

VIP
Thanks for the advice bro yeah I know im trying to sleep with my fiance only at the moment I think its alright because we are on our way to a healthy marriage in 2019
Its never to late to change your ways now go build a mansion for that wife back home
:ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending