I almost ate swine today

Status
Not open for further replies.
After going out of my way to eat pig once, I've considered that maybe all food is an acquired taste.

I've never heard a non Muslim or Jew say anything bad about it but it's not a tasty animal for me.

I had frog legs and that was delicious though but it tasted exactly alike chicken

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
i would have disowned you from this site if you did, sxb

no patience for boar people :wow:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
After going out of my way to eat pig once, I've considered that maybe all food is an acquired taste.

I've never heard a non Muslim or Jew say anything bad about it but it's not a tasty animal for me.

I had frog legs and that was delicious though but it tasted exactly alike chicken
My highschool teacher helper few years back offered frog legs i was disgusted and appalled:camby:
He even told me it tasted like chicken:camby:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
My highschool teacher helper few years back offered frog legs i was disgusted and appalled:camby:
He even told me it tasted like chicken:camby:

kkkkk what school offers that as food?

my nigga was this a dissection and some of you niggas took the Bunsen Burner shit to another level? :reallymaury:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
kkkkk what school offers that as food?

my nigga was this a dissection and some of you niggas took the Bunsen Burner shit to another level? :reallymaury:
Naw i stayed during lunch time to make up credits he opened chinese food and asked if i wanted some:lolbron:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
The shitty schools i used to go to had trash burgers of what they claimed as beef tried that shit never again plus my mom made food with cow meat i prefer the ari better:kanyeshrug:
I don't prefer it more so then never wanting it:kanyeshrug:
If i had no choice i probably eat it:kanyeshrug:
Turkey and pork thoe ill never touch them even if i was starving:mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts