I admit I don't give Somalis enough credit

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's an ayah about colonialism. It's about a holy war where you fight for your right to live in your own land.

2:191 And kill them wherever you find them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah [Persecution] is worse than killing.
The ayah is not about colonialism but faith. Here's the full Ayah.
"They wish that you should reject faith as they reject faith, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper."
4:89
@FSMDOA @ExcessFame Try again kids, Islam doesn't need help from me to vilify it, its more than capable of doing that it's self. I can also post the most authentic hadiths if you'd like?

The ayah is not about colonialism but faith. Here's the full Ayah.
"They wish that you should reject faith as they reject faith, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper."
4:89
@FSMDOA @ExcessFame Try again kids, Islam doesn't need help from me to vilify it, its more than capable of doing that it's self. I can also post the most authentic hadiths if you'd like?

The first thing the colonists in Africa did is proselytise their faith onto Africans. It was their route to subjugating Africans.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
I am not sure what compelled me to come back and answer this apostate, OP.

In reference to Asha (RA), while there is no doubt she was married off at a young age, and the hadith is sahih, legitimate, there is debate as to the true age of her marriage, and, ultimately, her consummation of her marriage to Prophet Mohammed (PBUH).

The compilation of the Hadiths happened couple centuries after the Prophet's death. There are different views on this matter by many scholars, including western scholars. This particular hadith in of itself is generally infallible. But the fact of the matter is it was compiled many generations after the facts - hence, bound to different interpretation. I do not have time to school you on this but Arab culture was (is) one that valued virginity of girls as a central pillar of cohesion in the family. One can infer Asha's age was grossly understated to suit this Arab moral rigidity.

As for the verse that talks about slaying one's enemy, misinterpretation and lack of contextualization are two attributes of murtads.

I am not gonna further waste my time explaining this to you. I got business to run.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I am not sure what compelled me to come back and answer this apostate, OP.

In reference to Asha (RA), while there is no doubt she was married off at a young age, and the hadith is sahih, legitimate, there is debate as to the true age of her marriage, and, ultimately, her consummation of her marriage to Prophet Mohammed (PBUH).

The compilation of the Hadiths happened couple centuries after the Prophet's death. There are different views on this matter by many scholars, including western scholars. This particular hadith in of itself is generally infallible. But the fact of the matter is it was compiled many generations after the facts - hence, bound to different interpretation. I do not have time to school you on this but Arab culture was (is) one that valued virginity of girls as a central pillar of cohesion in the family. One can infer Asha's age was grossly understated to suit this Arab moral rigidity.

As for the verse that talks about slaying one's enemy, misinterpretation and lack of contextualization are two attributes of murtads.

I am not gonna further waste my time explaining this to you. I got business to run.
Most Hadith were fabrications since they were written 2 centuries after prophet Muhammad's death.
Would you support Islam to undergo a reformation ?

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Most Hadith were fabrications since they were written 2 centuries after prophet Muhammad's death.
Would you support Islam to undergo a reformation ?

Reformation of the words of Allah in the Quran? No.

However, uniformity in the interpretation of the Quran/Hadiths by flawed humans need a correction.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Reformation of the words of Allah in the Quran? No.

However, uniformity in the interpretation of the Quran/Hadiths by flawed humans need a correction.
Not the Quran. I mean to change the Muslim way of practicing Islam by reforming or getting rid of the Hadith for good which is the reason for Muslim backwardness. We are still stuck in the 7th century.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
The karbaash is too much for me to handle. OP Waa isku xaartay caawa :mjlol: what else would you expect if you insult Somalis on a Somali forum :mjlol::ayaanswag:

AlphaSomali

Were set
My thesis is Muslims are smarter than an atheist. Knowledge in Islam is a obligation, questioning faith won't you anything. That why depression is higher in atheist than theists.

A lot of the books in psychology, dermatology, physiology, ophthalmology and more came from Islamic ideas. Which managed to Europe. Somalis don't have low iq, every iq test is different and come with different types of intelligence.

AlphaSomali

Were set
Not the Quran. I mean to change the Muslim way of practicing Islam by reforming or getting rid of the Hadith for good which is the reason for Muslim backwardness. We are still stuck in the 7th century.
Hadith is important how are we going to pray, how are we going to fast. And more, how about imam, Islam everything. Hadith is important.

I often find myself looking down on Somalis, I tend to see the bad things they do more often than good(to be fair they do more bad than good so that's justified, no offense).

I used to think of Somalis as low IQ people who had no hope left. That is before I realized just how many Somali agnostics/atheists there are. Somali people are more intelligent than I gave them credit for for producing so many nonbelievers. So many people who were able to escape the indoctrination. Hopefully this gaalnimo trend continues. Each generation less religious than the last. The atheism/agnostic numbers are much much higher than I ever thought possible, only after searching for these people did I realize how large our numbers actually are.
I give credit where credit is due.

Edit: don't get your balls in a twist, we're raising the overall IQ of Somalis after all.
Warya , Abihin Iyo Creditka Kaaga was .

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I am not the type to outright insult a user but @PiratePrincess your original post is complete shit, and it reeks of that unique obnoxiousness only someone with their head stuck way up their own arse can have.

Really? IQ?
Nacala we just had a thread about this shit, hooyada was :pacspit:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
This thread :mjlol:

I see myself in you @PiratePrincess, you're basically me two years ago. Always starting shit with Muslims online, good times.

Eventually though you will have to realize that your brand of edgy atheism is a waste of time. You won't change minds with these antagonistic methods, nor will you find any common ground, trust me on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.