I admit I don't give Somalis enough credit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piss on Pascal. This is logic and logic has no affinity to any religion genius. We know that Islam is the one true way. Go preach your heathen shit elsewhere. Ain't no one here trying to follow Richard Dawkins to hell :susp:
You are a kafir shithead. Take your Christian nonsense and shove it up your asshole. What a fuckin' moron.

The Qur'an was revealed to Stone Age savages who buried their female newborns alive. They were illiterate and prescientific. So Allah had to frighten them to get their attention. If the Quran was revealed today, it would be a different book that addressed our modern civilization.
But it's supposed to be timeless and meant for every civilization :( I don't know what to believe now

Jeesto

VIP
:gaasdrink:
vllK7.gif

But it's supposed to be timeless and meant for every civilization :( I don't know what to believe now
It was revealed for the 7th century sis, which is why it problematic today. Back then, it was acceptable to stone gays in the middle of villages, nowadays it's not. That's why Islam has so many "extreme" terriorists, it's because they follow a 7th century religion to the tea.

Typical delusional atheist. Waryaa you need degan celis degdegah, same goes for that princess of shaytan. Mutter that shit in the homeland and its lights out :chrisfreshhah:
Do you think threatening death makes your point more compelling? You just prove how barbaric Islam is. I already know it's stated clearly in Islam that people who leave Islam should be killed, you don't have to remind me. Agree with Islam or die. Such a great argument.

Do you think threatening death makes your point more compelling? You just prove how barbaric Islam is. I already know it's stated clearly in Islam that people who leave Islam should be killed, you don't have to remind me. Agree with Islam or die. Such a great argument.

Where does it say that exactly? Please enlighten me

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Off course not wtf are you niggas drinking. Islam is perfect, people aren't
I mean a reformation of how people practice Islam, if that makes you feel better. And it's not that people aren't perfect--they're just following the example of Muhammad, and I got bad news for you on the example of Muhammad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts