I admit I don't give Somalis enough credit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExcessFame

True Villain
Who said I'm a gaal :ayaanswag: @No_Mayo just had a MAJOR flaw in his argument that I was calling him out for.
Pascal's wager isn't a flaw though. The only sound criticism is that it assumes the religion you are following is the only religion, and that God really does exst (in the gaal's POV). It's advice he's giving to the atheists of this site rather than himself.

Who said I'm a gaal :ayaanswag: @No_Mayo just had a MAJOR flaw in his argument that I was calling him out for.

Seems pretty logical to me. If you have two choices with one having a possible negative outcome and the other a possible positive outcome, not sure about you but I'll take the latter any day of the week. But I don't profess to be a religious scholar, and quite frankly I couldn't give two shits about the theological debates of old white men. Islam is the way forward

The only thing that used to bother me was hural cayn and the fact that women didn't have an equivalent. Also, I'm extremely bothered by the fact that they don't have free will. I used to think it was a translation error or something.

What's there to figure out sxb. The only logical approach to take in this dunya is to be a believer. If u apply game theory to this it becomes even more apparent. As a believer if you're wrong and there is no afterlife you die having lived a life that is morally righteous and nothing happens after that. If the afterlife does exist the believer will inherit paradise (best). For the non believer if they are wrong they die and are entered into hell (worst). Whereas if they were right nothing happens once they die and they lived a life of whoring boozing and being obnoxious. Clearly there is only one winner here. :samwelcome:
There are so many things wrong with what you just wrote, you've wasted my time explaining how wrong you are but I'll still do it just for the chance of educating the next person so that they don't make The same claims and waste another person's time.

What are the chances of all the 4 thousand+ religions in the world being wrong and the one you just happened to be born into being right? Use your brain. Think.

Pascal's wager isn't a flaw though. The only sound criticism is that it assumes the religion you are following is the only religion, and that God really does exst (in the gaal's POV). It's advice he's giving to the atheists of this site rather than himself.

Precisely :samwelcome:

There are so many things wrong with what you just wrote, you've wasted my time explaining how wrong you are but I'll still do it just for the chance of educating the next person so that they don't make The same claims and waste another person's time.

"Morally righteous" is far from what the perfect Muslim is. Who is an example of the perfect Muslim? Mohammed the prophet. The same man that fucked little 9yr old girls when he was well into his 50s,where's the morality in that? Today we call people like him pedophiles, he would be locked up. Not to mention his war crimes. Morality is subjective and depends on societies. But in all societies Islam is by far the least moral big religion in today's world. The constant human rights violations that happen in majority of the Muslim world attest to that. So don't ever try to make a point and bring up Islam and morality as it will back fire on you faster than you can blink. Morality and Islam are an oxymoron.
The same religion that demands homosexuals should be stoned to death, the religion that calls for my head for leaving Islam, the same religion that says a rape victim must have 4 witnesses to convict the rapist? And you dare speak about morality?

What are the chances of all the 4 thousand+ religions in the world being wrong and the one you just happened to be born into being right? Use your brain. Think.

That's your counter argument? Really nigga :childplease::camby:

Pascal's Wager :kodaksmiley: just letting you know that's a terrible excuse. :camby:
Pascal's Wager is incoherent. It tells you to believe in God, but not which God. So you burn either way if you pick the wrong deity. A bad argument. Also, most religions are demanding, so it's not true you have nothing to lose. You lose time. All of which can be bypassed if we dismiss the notion that hell is a real place. Some scholars say it is metaphorical:

The only thing that used to bother me was hural cayn and the fact that women didn't have an equivalent. Also, I'm extremely bothered by the fact that they don't have free will. I used to think it was a translation error or something.
It's not a translation error, it's just the morals of the 7th century Arab world

Pascal's Wager is incoherent. It tells you to believe in God, but not which God. So you burn either way if you pick the wrong deity. A bad argument. Also, most religions are demanding, so it's not true you have nothing to lose. You lose time. All of which can be bypassed if we dismiss the notion that hell is a real place. Some scholars say it is metaphorical:

Why make excuses,brother?It clearly states in the Quran hell is real. It's not a "metaphor", ask any imam or read the Quran. You seem smart and try to rationalize Islam. Accept the facts. I hope one day you will realize you've been indoctrinated.

Man said which God :ayaanswag:. Good luck with that atheism stuff guys, you lot gonna need it :lolbron::z1banet::z1banet::z1banet:

That's your counter argument? Really nigga :childplease::camby:
Man said which God :ayaanswag:. Good luck with that atheism stuff guys, you lot gonna need it :lolbron::z1banet::z1banet::z1banet:
Your argument has been broken down hun, take this L and run along. You have no counter arguments and try to make what you think are clever remarks. At least you tried:francis:
When facts are presented, you have to shape your views around those facts. Not shut the world off and try to make up things to fit your view.

All of which can be bypassed if we dismiss the notion that hell is a real place. Some scholars say it is metaphorical:

So you don't believe in hell? I find it interesting that your views occasionally align with mainstream Islam.
The Quran very much stresses on the existence of hell in order to keep followers in check. I'm not sure what type of metaphor a blazing fire where molten brass and boiling water is the food of disbelievers alludes to if it isn't torture.
Are you Jewish? I heard they don't believe it's a place of torture but more of a "spiritual cleanse".

Your argument has been broken down hun, take this L and run along. You have no counter arguments and try to make what you think are clever remarks. At least you tried:francis:
When facts are presented, you have to shape your views around those facts. Not shut the world off and try to make up things to fit your view.

What facts lmao you just insulted the prophet for half your posts. May Allah guide you sis

Pascal's wager is a Christian argument that has numerous flaws. It has nothing to do with Islam. You're following a Christian mathematician. Let us know how your baptism goes.

Piss on Pascal. This is logic and logic has no affinity to any religion genius. We know that Islam is the one true way. Go preach your heathen shit elsewhere. Ain't no one here trying to follow Richard Dawkins to hell :susp:

What facts lmao you just insulted the prophet for half your posts. May Allah guide you sis
Insult? No, I did no such thing. I said the prophet of Islam Mohamed was a pedophile. That is not an insult but a fact that is supported by all authentic hadiths. Don't take my word for it, ask your local imam.

What is a pedophile? A grown person who is sexually aroused by children.
Did Mohamed have sex with a 9yr old child when he was in his 50s? Yes, he did. Therefore a pedophile.

Why make excuses,brother?It clearly states in the Quran hell is real. It's not a "metaphor", ask any imam or read the Quran. You seem smart and try to rationalize Islam. Accept the facts. I hope one day you will realize you've been indoctrinated.
The Qur'an was revealed to Stone Age savages who buried their female newborns alive. They were illiterate and prescientific. So Allah had to frighten them to get their attention. If the Quran was revealed today, it would be a different book that addressed our modern civilization.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Seems pretty logical to me. If you have two choices with one having a possible negative outcome and the other a possible positive outcome, not sure about you but I'll take the latter any day of the week. But I don't profess to be a religious scholar, and quite frankly I couldn't give two shits about the theological debates of old white men. Islam is the way forward
islam can only be the way forward if it undergoes a reformation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts