I admit I don't give Somalis enough credit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life expectancy in the motherland is 48. 13 million people of the same race, religion, culture etc. just can't happen to figure shit out. So the fact that they'd karbaash says more about them than you.
:kanyeshrug:

What's there to figure out sxb. The only logical approach to take in this dunya is to be a believer. If u apply game theory to this it becomes even more apparent. As a believer if you're wrong and there is no afterlife you die having lived a life that is morally righteous and nothing happens after that. If the afterlife does exist the believer will inherit paradise (best). For the non believer if they are wrong they die and are entered into hell (worst). Whereas if they were right nothing happens once they die and they lived a life of whoring boozing and being obnoxious. Clearly there is only one winner here. :samwelcome:

ExcessFame

True Villain
Chill out old man. You simping for this bantu defense force member won't get you any poon.
atheism.png

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

What's there to figure out sxb. The only logical approach to take in this dunya is to be a believer. If u apply game theory to this it becomes even more apparent. As a believer if you're wrong and there is no afterlife you die having lived a life that is morally righteous and nothing happens after that. If the afterlife does exist the believer will inherit paradise (best). For the non believer if they are wrong they die and are entered into hell (worst). Whereas if they were right nothing happens once they die and they lived a life of whoring boozing and being obnoxious. Clearly there is only one winner here. :samwelcome:
Pascal's Wager :kodaksmiley: just letting you know that's a terrible excuse. :camby:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
But here's the thing you left out. There's 0% chance an afterlife exists where you will be quizzed on Islam. Islam is a 7th century warlord's plagiarism of a different fairy tale mixed with Arab culture. Do your research. You pray 5 times a day "toward mecca" on a spherical earth when you live in Australia. Are you sure an all-powerful being gave you those instructions?

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
I often find myself looking down on Somalis, I tend to see the bad things they do more often than good(to be fair they do more bad than good so that's justified, no offense).

I used to think of Somalis as low IQ people who had no hope left. That is before I realized just how many Somali agnostics/atheists there are. Somali people are more intelligent than I gave them credit for for producing so many nonbelievers. So many people who were able to escape the indoctrination. Hopefully this gaalnimo trend continues. Each generation less religious than the last. The atheism/agnostic numbers are much much higher than I ever thought possible, only after searching for these people did I realize how large our numbers actually are.
I give credit where credit is due.

Edit: don't get your balls in a twist, we're raising the overall IQ of Somalis after all.

:snoop: Somalis IQ level just went down by 50%. Thanks.

Pascal's Wager :kodaksmiley: just letting you know that's a terrible excuse. :camby:

But here's the thing you left out. There's 0% chance an afterlife exists where you will be quizzed on Islam. Islam is a 7th century warlord's plagiarism of a different fairy tale mixed with Arab culture.

The grand irony of Atheism. You people pursue your beliefs religiously. You shove your views down people's throats and portray your opionons as fact. The exact same as a religious fundamentalist. Walahi atheists are some confused people :mindblown:

Why are most non-Muslim Somalis atheists? Why not deists? That makes more sense to me. You can still believe in God, but without what you consider "fairytales".

Is it a trend thing? I guess there are fewer deist celebrities than atheist ones.

@No_Mayo what's holding you back from becoming a christian? They believe hell exists too & that salvation is through Jesus. What if they were right all along and we all end up in the Christian hell? It seems you haven't thought this through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts