I admit I don't give Somalis enough credit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I often find myself looking down on Somalis, I tend to see the bad things they do more often than good(to be fair they do more bad than good so that's justified, no offense).

I used to think of Somalis as low IQ people who had no hope left. That is before I realized just how many Somali agnostics/atheists there are. Somali people are more intelligent than I gave them credit for for producing so many nonbelievers. So many people who were able to escape the indoctrination. Hopefully this gaalnimo trend continues. Each generation less religious than the last. The atheism/agnostic numbers are much much higher than I ever thought possible, only after searching for these people did I realize how large our numbers actually are.
I give credit where credit is due.

Edit: don't get your balls in a twist, we're raising the overall IQ of Somalis after all.

I often find myself looking down on Somalis, I tend to see the bad things they do more often than good(to be fair they do more bad than good so that's justified, no offense).

I used to think of Somalis as low IQ people who had no hope left. That is before I realized just how many Somali agnostics/atheists there are. Somali people are more intelligent than I gave them credit for for producing so many nonbelievers. So many people who were able to escape the indoctrination. Hopefully this gaalnimo trend continues. Each generation less religious than the last. The atheism/agnostic numbers are much much higher than I ever thought possible, only after searching for these people did I realize how large our numbers actually are.

Edit: don't get your balls in a twist, we're raising the overall IQ of Somalis after all.
Atheism does not guarantee intelligence bro.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

Have you ever considered stand-up comedy?

@Inquisitive_ I summon you

Please go back to the motherland and say that. The karbaash you gonna receive :banderas::drakelaugh:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Please go back to the motherland and say that. The karbaash you gonna receive :banderas::drakelaugh:
Life expectancy in the motherland is 48. 13 million people of the same race, religion, culture etc. just can't happen to figure shit out. So the fact that they'd karbaash says more about them than you.
:kanyeshrug:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud

you need dhaqan celis and dick:trash:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
it wouldn't be because they are atheist and muslim, it would be based on social economic factors like living standards, access to education and health.
No, she's implying that people willing to question faith and everything else are more intelligent on the whole than people who brag about blind faith.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
No, she's implying that people willing to question faith and everything else are more intelligent on the whole than people who brag about blind faith.
What if they questioned their faith and they still believed in it are you implying they are stupid because they didnt change their belief after they questioned it?

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Tips+fedora+_50799ef1e5007317de7f96dba4b50e89.jpg

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
What if they questioned their faith and they still believed in it are you implying they are stupid because they didnt change their belief after they questioned it?
No I'm not implying that. However, people that question faith and go back to it usually twist and change meanings of words to fit their world view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts