I accidentally killed a squirrel

I feel bad saying this but there was this bird i rescued that couldn't fly. I took it home and kept feeding him for month hoping one day he will fly away. But that never happened and was very loud at night so i killed him.
Didn't want to throw back and have the dogs and cats eat it alive. I was child didn't knew better
WTF man you killed the nigga out of fear of abandonment.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
mustve been a diaspora squirrel. that r***fugee needed to be dealt with eventually anyway. he can eat all the barris and canjero he wants in the afterlife
wallahi these squrils are menace to society we must deport them to the afterlife before they ravage all of hoyos fridge empty

wallahi these squrils are menace to society we must deport them to the before they ravage all of hoyos fridge empty
we need to import honest, nut-hunting squirrels not these hoyo dependent squirrels living off our fridges

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
we need to import honest, nut-hunting squirrels not these hoyo dependent squirrels living off our fridges
that won't niggas are dublicating fast war balayo this niggas is about pop out 9 :jcoleno:
PsBattle: This fat squirrel : photoshopbattles

Trending

Latest posts