I accidentally killed a squirrel

I accidentally killed a squirrel, I fed him a hot-dog and he had too much to swallow he was gasping for air, poor dude passed out in a puddle of vomit :yloezpe:. He passed away peacefully living his best life being a squirrel.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
@Grigori Rasputin

Rasputin.jpg

I feel bad saying this but there was this bird i rescued that couldn't fly. I took it home and kept feeding him for month hoping one day he will fly away. But that never happened and was very loud at night so i killed him.
Didn't want to throw back and have the dogs and cats eat it alive. I was child didn't knew better

I feel bad saying this but there was this bird i rescued that couldn't fly. I took it home and kept feeding him for month hoping one day he will fly away. But that never happened and was very loud at night so i killed him.
Didn't want to throw back and have the dogs and cats eat it alive. I was child didn't knew better
the vet exists:jaynerd:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
good that bird was free loading while also eating ur food for free

Trending

Latest posts