I’ve discovered FBAs and wtf

How do I learn to be as articulate as you, you have talent of accurately getting your point across and coming up with conclusions from what you observe.
Thank you.

My advice is simple,

Try, read/learn, conceptualize, apply.

Challenge yourself. Read what seems a bit above your knowledge level, think deeper, and apply extra steps to what you learn by adding something "original" - heck critique an expert and see where that gets you. Engage with difficult matters that seem to have a barrier to knowledge that you are not familiar with. At the end of the day, it is what you put into it that gives results, without stubbornness, and ambition you will get nowhere far. You will have to go beyond yourself to grow; humble yourself by exerting all your abilities, and then some. It's at the edge you get the improvement. You will learn 100 times more trying to grapple with reading a random science article from nature that you don't know anything about but where you want to learn the subject, it can take you forever to understand a fraction of a page.

I remember Arnold Swartchenegger said "You have to shock the muscle," many years ago. That is the same concept as the brain with anticipatory learning capacity. The mind starts to anticipate that it needs to work better so you start to improve those muscles because there is a problem that cannot be solved without better comprehensive functions. I have learned more from material that was outside my knowledge preview that I probably did not even understand after exerting effort than just reading normal comfortable material where I can put a simple checkmark on.

Reading knowledge is not enough if you want something more. You have to construct a mind that can do more. Sometimes I do an exercise with ChatGPT. I ask about something I have no knowledge about. Then, I ask, then questions, then form an original idea based on what it said trying to make my own hypothesis without reading the material deeply.

For example, here I am talking to that machine about String Theory:
1708464921107.png

Like what in the world am I talking about? I don't know anything about the subject but I wanted to test my conceptual mental skills and apply it to some form of active, engaging learning.

If you wrestle with monsters long enough you will become formidable. I promise you.

African Americans are a diffused group and were ideologically defeated a long time ago. The Malcolm X type and its past collective force of condition do not exist. All you have left are jesters such as Umar Johnson, woke sellouts like many of the old but still alive civil rights activists that are very in line with the establishment Democrats that enjoy prestige but only give validity for elites to feel good about themselves to subscribe to the least challenging social position, undisciplined activist movement that subscribes to childish notions of far-left ideology without having any tangible game-plan and let "intersectional" clusterfuck garbage poison the well and tangle their issues with wrong perspectives adopted from illegitimate source so they might not concentrate will and maneuverable momentum, and then these neutered ADOS/FBA types that have arguments and nothing else.

African Americans are more so a sub-American cultural group than an ethnic group (reduced to such in practice, not in concept, as they are a sectioned group we historically classify as peoples). The dimensional spectrum of that population is everywhere, not at all coherent, extremely heterogeneous, and very clustered between the cracks of the rest of Americans that are not representative of them. White America made sure they were not a threat to its ways.

It did not have to be like this, but along the way, they got co-opted severely. For that to change, they will have to have a complete cultural revolution with new intellectuals at the forefront with new ideas and spirits who show utter independence of anything but the "cause." This will only come from issues getting severely worse, and America needs to also get a whole lot more rocky. Nothing from the lukewarm and bitter conditions they are in now will kickstart anything of that quality and magnitude.

I think African Americans are severely underrated people and it comes from how they are the talent that never matured and realized. Their potential is way higher than the confines of America's imagery. They have to realize they are the heart of America itself. Not in the way that builds resentment of lost potential but in the way to seize it. To take what can be yours. To define the grounds for a new conversation.
Brilliant analysis.

AA use to be proud to be descendants of Africans til they found out Africans look down on them who remembers when they use to wear those beads and dashikis :drakelaugh:
lol That and probably because the internet taught them that Africans sold them. (Instead of just being taught in school that slavery was 100% whites' fault.)

Trending