I’ve discovered FBAs and wtf

Foundational black Americans deserve respect they paved the way for other blacks in the United States making fun of them and the hard times their ancestors experienced is absolutely unacceptable in my opinion they're not like other African blacks who are obsessed with us tbh they are more friendly.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Foundational black Americans deserve respect they paved the way for other blacks in the United States making fun of them and the hard times their ancestors experienced is absolutely unacceptable in my opinion they're not like other African blacks who are obsessed with us tbh they are more friendly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

African Americans are friendly people, I never had any problems with them. The FBA movement is something different. Their leader Tariq Nasheed get's donations from his followers and hasn't delivered on any of his promises. They're just a less cucked version of BLM, but they're still grifters. Most AAs aren't even aware that this group even exists. You're better off just ignoring them

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
African Americans are friendly people, I never had any problems with them. The FBA movement is something different. Their leader Tariq Nasheed get's donations from his followers and hasn't delivered on any of his promises. They're just a less cucked version of BLM, but they're still grifters. Most AAs aren't even aware that this group even exists. You're better off just ignoring them
I like AAs they are nice anyways I support the soulaan movement it’s kind of funny how other Madows say they don’t have culture whilst they are emulating them

I like AAs they are nice anyways I support the soulaan movement it’s kind of funny how other Madows say they don’t have culture whilst they are emulating them
I agree that black immigrants shouldn't act that way, but to be fair some AA also look down on black immigrants so the disrespect isn't one sided like some people pretend it is. At the end of the day this is just internet talk, most people get a long in the real world

The good brother Tariq Nasheed was a staunch pan-Africanist before before he snapped from years of contemptuous messaging from Africans and Afro-Caribbeans

The good brother Tariq Nasheed was a staunch pan-Africanist before before he snapped from years of contemptuous messaging from Africans and Afro-Caribbeans
He just follows the bag wherever it is, he even use to sell pickup artist courses back when I was in HS
:mjlol:
And idk why you're acting like the beef is one sided, they use to clown on Caribbeans especially Hatians. Look at this snippet from a NY times article from back in 1989
Screen Shot 2024-02-19 at 5.33.11 PM.png

Nobody who touches grass on a daily basis even knows about this movement

African Americans are a diffused group and were ideologically defeated a long time ago. The Malcolm X type and its past collective force of condition do not exist. All you have left are jesters such as Umar Johnson, woke sellouts like many of the old but still alive civil rights activists that are very in line with the establishment Democrats that enjoy prestige but only give validity for elites to feel good about themselves to subscribe to the least challenging social position, undisciplined activist movement that subscribes to childish notions of far-left ideology without having any tangible game-plan and let "intersectional" clusterfuck garbage poison the well and tangle their issues with wrong perspectives adopted from illegitimate source so they might not concentrate will and maneuverable momentum, and then these neutered ADOS/FBA types that have arguments and nothing else.

African Americans are more so a sub-American cultural group than an ethnic group (reduced to such in practice, not in concept, as they are a sectioned group we historically classify as peoples). The dimensional spectrum of that population is everywhere, not at all coherent, extremely heterogeneous, and very clustered between the cracks of the rest of Americans that are not representative of them. White America made sure they were not a threat to its ways.

It did not have to be like this, but along the way, they got co-opted severely. For that to change, they will have to have a complete cultural revolution with new intellectuals at the forefront with new ideas and spirits who show utter independence of anything but the "cause." This will only come from issues getting severely worse, and America needs to also get a whole lot more rocky. Nothing from the lukewarm and bitter conditions they are in now will kickstart anything of that quality and magnitude.

I think African Americans are severely underrated people and it comes from how they are the talent that never matured and realized. Their potential is way higher than the confines of America's imagery. They have to realize they are the heart of America itself. Not in the way that builds resentment of lost potential but in the way to seize it. To take what can be yours. To define the grounds for a new conversation.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
African Americans are a diffused group and were ideologically defeated a long time ago. The Malcolm X type and its past collective force of condition do not exist. All you have left are jesters such as Umar Johnson, woke sellouts like many of the old but still alive civil rights activists that are very in line with the establishment Democrats that enjoy prestige but only give validity for elites to feel good about themselves to subscribe to the least challenging social position, undisciplined activist movement that subscribes to childish notions of far-left ideology without having any tangible game-plan and let "intersectional" clusterfuck garbage poison the well and tangle their issues with wrong perspectives adopted from illegitimate source so they might not concentrate will and maneuverable momentum, and then these neutered ADOS/FBA types that have arguments and nothing else.

African Americans are more so than a sub-American cultural group than an ethnic group (reduced to such in practice, not in concept, as they are a sectioned group we historically classify as peoples). The dimensional spectrum of that population is everywhere, not at all coherent, extremely heterogeneous, and very clustered between the cracks of the rest of Americans that are not representative of them. White America made sure they were not a threat to its ways.

It did not have to be like this, but along the way, they got co-opted severely. For that to change, they will have to have a complete cultural revolution with new intellectuals at the forefront with new ideas and spirits who show utter independence of anything but the "cause." This will only come from issues getting severely worse, and America needs to also get a whole lot more rocky. Nothing from the lukewarm and bitter conditions they are in now will kickstart anything of that quality and magnitude.

I think African Americans are severely underrated people and it comes from how they are the talent that never matured and realized. Their potential is way higher than the confines of America's imagery. They have to realize they are the heart of America itself. Not in the way that builds resentment of lost potential but in the way to seize it. To take what can be yours. To define the grounds for a new conversation.
Holy shit you wrote a whole essay AAs have a good cultural background and they built it all form scratch they’ve always been suppressed and one can’t but admire them and yeah I agree the Malcom x type don’t exist anymore RIP to a real one

AA use to be proud to be descendants of Africans til they found out Africans look down on them who remembers when they use to wear those beads and dashikis :drakelaugh:

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities

African Americans are more so a sub-American cultural group than an ethnic group (reduced to such in practice, not in concept, as they are a sectioned group we historically classify as peoples). The dimensional spectrum of that population is everywhere, not at all coherent, extremely heterogeneous, and very clustered between the cracks of the rest of Americans that are not representative of them. White America made sure they were not a threat to its ways.

How do I learn to be as articulate as you, you have talent of accurately getting your point across and coming up with conclusions from what you observe.

Trending