I’ve decided to marry for the 5th time in my lifetime thus far

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I am marrying her in December

info on her ;

she’s a mother of 4 kids

Her Age: 27

has section 8

receives child support from her truck driving ex

Had a medium FGM as a child

Education: Semi literate

complexly: Caramel

Agreement ; I told her that she can stay in MN and I in Ohio. I only want 2 more kids. That’s about it. I will visit her once a month.

Meher will be $1k ...no wedding ...will take her to Miami with Spirit Airlines for honeymoon

(I’ve debated with myself for awhile, I thought abt settling down back home with a young gazelle xaliimo but I figured visiting the cursed continent will only psychologically damage me. Secondly I figured that her family will be needy and rely on me. I also can’t be bothered with getting her sharci).

6603DEDC-6F4E-46E4-BDE9-14F231ADBBE3.jpeg

She knows how to say “babe”:hemad::hemad::hemad:

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
her ex is an truck driver and has kids :cosbyhmm:@Manafesto is ur ex getting married

I maintain total respect ever since he produced the info of the First Lady of Villa Amisom

his ex wife will be in good hands :diddyass:

info on her ;

she’s a mother of 4 kids

has section 8

Agreement ; I told her that she can stay in MN and I in Ohio. I only want 2 more kids. That’s about it. I will visit her once a month.

Meher will be $1k ...no wedding ...will take her to Miami with Spirit Airlines for honeymoon

Please send me your dua

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent

info on her ;

she’s a mother of 4 kids

has section 8

(I’ve debated with myself for awhile, I thought abt settling down back home with a young gazelle xaliimo but I figured visiting the cursed continent will only psychologically damage me. Secondly I figured that her family will be needy and rely on me. I also can’t be bothered with getting her sharci).

View attachment 149831
She knows how to say “babe”:hemad::hemad::hemad:
How can you afford a 5th wife?😒

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
No its weird to ask details about a girls private parts

Dude! I am a veteran at this. I don’t want to be lured in a messed up engine. Not gonna happen. I’m too mature for this. My pleasure comes first.

Trending