info on her ;

she’s a mother of 4 kids

Her Age: 27

has section 8

receives child support from her truck driving ex

Had a medium FGM as a child

Education: Semi literate

complexly: Caramel

Agreement ; I told her that she can stay in MN and I in Ohio. I only want 2 more kids. That’s about it. I will visit her once a month.

Meher will be $1k ...no wedding ...will take her to Miami with Spirit Airlines for honeymoon

(I’ve debated with myself for awhile, I thought abt settling down back home with a young gazelle xaliimo but I figured visiting the cursed continent will only psychologically damage me. Secondly I figured that her family will be needy and rely on me. I also can’t be bothered with getting her sharci).

6603DEDC-6F4E-46E4-BDE9-14F231ADBBE3.jpeg

She knows how to say “babe”:hemad::hemad::hemad:

Last edited:
I am marrying her in December

info on her ;

she’s a mother of 4 kids

has section 8

Agreement ; I told her that she can stay in MN and I in Ohio. I only want 2 more kids. That’s about it. I will visit her once a month.

Meher will be $1k ...no wedding ...will take her to Miami with Spirit Airlines for honeymoon

Please send me your dua

Dalmoor

No comments cause you're basic AF
VIP
Damn OP, you marrying chicks each and every season. Is she your winter habibti? Cuddle season bae

I am marrying her in December

info on her ;

she’s a mother of 4 kids

has section 8

(I’ve debated with myself for awhile, I thought abt settling down back home with a young gazelle xaliimo but I figured visiting the cursed continent will only psychologically damage me. Secondly I figured that her family will be needy and rely on me. I also can’t be bothered with getting her sharci).

View attachment 149831
She knows how to say “babe”:hemad::hemad::hemad:
How can you afford a 5th wife?😒

Grigori Rasputin

“No more your dad” “your mom loofs me”
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
VIP
No its weird to ask details about a girls private parts
Dude! I am a veteran at this. I don’t want to be lured in a messed up engine. Not gonna happen. I’m too mature for this. My pleasure comes first.

Trending

Latest posts