I’ve decided to discreetly marry my first cousin in Uganda.

Gross nigga you can just marry your siblings at this point

giphy (34).gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This will allow me to have no obligation to a xaliimo wife in the US who can tie me down to a one house.

At the moment I am a free agent.

I don’t want to have a xaliimo controlling my movements.

Thus I took the offer my family offered me. Which is to wed the daughter of my late uncle.
They showed me the pic and I approve of her.

I don’t think I need to court her. This is a express marriage. I will visit her soon after the meher ceremony takes place. I don’t even see it as a big deal. I’m talking about the meher. I’ve done it too many times. I’ll be on the phone on that day I guess.

This marriage is strictly to further my legacy. I must procreate more to keep up with my cousins and brothers.
My goal is to have about 15 kids.
So far I have officials ones and unofficial ones.
All and all about 6.
I suspect some Madoows done had kids for me but I dipped on them the moment they started telling me “my period is late”.

1636369217334.png

So you want only kids?

I absolutely get the annoying xalimo stereotypes, so many Somali families are just chaotic that it's totally unattractive to ever marry a Somali girl, but only to have kids with her to leave some legacy behind . Somali girls are the absolute most pessimistic annoying and psychologically torturing beings I can think of. Only a fraction of them have some redeeming qualities.
Stop the calacaal and just marry out. You’re the one who is pessimistic with this post and on top of that generalizing Halimos as if we were all the same. :camby:

Teach us how to get a second wife without the first one knowing?
You sound like a man with a lot of experience.

should we keep it a secret or do we need to convince the first one?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Teach us how to get a second wife without the first one knowing?
You sound like a man with a lot of experience.

should we keep it a secret or do we need to convince the first one?

It cannot be forever kept as a secret.

Make sure you disabled the first wife by making her produce 3 kids for you.
Due to this disability she will not be independent. She will surrender. She needs you.
Assure her that you’ll provide for her and treat her equally. Which itself is impossible. You’ll have your favorite one and it could be her or the new one.

This will allow me to have no obligation to a xaliimo wife in the US who can tie me down to a one house.

At the moment I am a free agent.

I don’t want to have a xaliimo controlling my movements.

Thus I took the offer my family offered me. Which is to wed the daughter of my late uncle.

I don’t think I need to court her. This is a express marriage. I will visit her soon after the meher ceremony takes place. I don’t even see it as a big deal. I’m talking about the meher. I’ve done it too many times. I’ll be on the phone on that day I guess.

This marriage is strictly to further my legacy. I must procreate more to keep up with my cousins and brothers.
So far I have officials ones and unofficial ones.
All and all about 6.
I suspect some Madoows done had kids for me but I dipped on them the moment they started telling me “my period is late”.
Official and unofficial? Nikkah how many bastard kids do you have?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
It cannot be forever kept as a secret.

Make sure you disabled the first wife by making her produce 3 kids for you.
Due to this disability she will not be independent. She will surrender. She needs you.
Assure her that you’ll provide for her and treat her equally. Which itself is impossible. You’ll have your favorite one and it could be her or the new one.
FD4FD4B0-10ED-497A-A195-C52D84CBC6DD.gif

Yo @Grigori Rasputin, you come across as the

Imagine marrying your little cousin to 'keep up with your cousins and brothers'.

I think a visit to the therapist is needed urgently!

So you want only kids?

I absolutely get the annoying xalimo stereotypes, so many Somali families are just chaotic that it's totally unattractive to ever marry a Somali girl, but only to have kids with her to leave some legacy behind . Somali girls are the absolute most pessimistic annoying and psychologically torturing beings I can think of. Only a fraction of them have some redeeming qualities.
How many Somali girls do you really know? Either you've been really unlucky, you've been brainwashed by forums / social media, or Nordic somalis are more miserable.

From my experience, Xalimos are the opposite of what you've described: caring, funny, optimistic.

Whatever your experiences have been, don't draw any hasty conclusions. And btw, if you wanna marry out, that's fine, you don't need to justify it by putting Xalimos down.

How many Somali girls do you really know? Either you've been really unlucky, you've been brainwashed by forums / social media, or Nordic somalis are more miserable.

From my experience, Xalimos are the opposite of what you've described: caring, funny, optimistic.

Whatever your experiences have been, don't draw any hasty conclusions. And btw, if you wanna marry out, that's fine, you don't need to justify it by putting Xalimos down.
I'm not putting any xalimos down in fact I want them to succeed, I just don't want risk ending up with a miserable and difficult partner. I particularly hate the sassy attitude of blm xalimos and the intolerable attitude of religious crazys. I want somebody in the middle who is soft and caring.

There's just so few Somali partners who grow old loving each other. They turn bitter as they grow and only stay together for customs sake.

I'm not putting any xalimos down in fact I want them to succeed, I just don't want risk ending up with a miserable and difficult partner. I particularly hate the sassy attitude of blm xalimos and the intolerable attitude of religious crazys. I want somebody in the middle who is soft and caring.

There's just so few Somali partners who grow old loving each other. They turn bitter as they grow and only stay together for customs dalr

Trending

Latest posts