I’ve decided to discreetly marry my first cousin in Uganda.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

funny-corgi-lol-moment.gif

I'm not putting any xalimos down in fact I want them to succeed, I just don't want risk ending up with a miserable and difficult partner. I particularly hate the sassy attitude of blm xalimos and the intolerable attitude of religious crazys. I want somebody in the middle who is soft and caring.

There's just so few Somali partners who grow old loving each other. They turn bitter as they grow and only stay together for customs dalr
You're not wrong for wanting a good caring relationship bro. The problem is you're idealising ajnaabi relationships and thinking it's just a somali problem. In the US, 50% (!) of marriages end in divorce, in the UK 42% of marriages end in divorce, so this is a big issue in the west.

Obviously, no one plans on getting divorced. Nothing will guarantee that you'll stay together, but that's true for all relationships.

I'd advice that you get to know your partner as well as possible before marriage, even if that takes years. Make sure your values and aims are aligned, marry someone's whose personality you like . Also, just remember no one is perfect, not you, not your partner.

You're not wrong for wanting a good caring relationship bro. The problem is you're idealising ajnaabi relationships and thinking it's just a somali problem. In the US, 50% (!) of marriages end in divorce, in the UK 42% of marriages end in divorce, so this is a big issue in the west.

Obviously, no one plans on getting divorced. Nothing will guarantee that you'll stay together, but that's true for all relationships.

I'd advice that you get to know your partner as well as possible before marriage, even if that takes years. Make sure your values and aims are aligned, marry someone's whose personality you like . Also, just remember no one is perfect, not you, not your partner.
just look at all the guys and girls here on somalispot always attacking each other, can we love eacher and live in harmony? i dont want to live with someone with as much hate as me. I need someone who can extract my hate and prejudices and fill the void with new love and wonder. Somebody who can teach me to love this wonderful world and not nourish my calculating pessmistic mind. A religious girl would only tell my that this dunya is pointless, but i actually want to live NOW.

There are other things like qabyaalad and hating pretty much all other Africans. We somalis are filled with so much hate.

just look at all the guys and girls here on somalispot always attacking each other, can we love eacher and live in harmony? i dont want to live with someone with as much hate as me. I need someone who can extract my hate and prejudices and fill the void with new love and wonder. Somebody who can teach me to love this wonderful world and not nourish my calculating pessmistic mind. A religious girl would only tell my that this dunya is pointless, but i actually want to live NOW.
You do you man. But a therapist might do a better job than a partner in 'extracting hate and prejudices'.
There are other things like qabyaalad and hating pretty much all other Africans. We somalis are filled with so much hate.
I totally agree with this point. I don't get the Somalis on here who look down on other black africans, and insult them. Anything they don't like they label as 'madow', which is kinda mad cuz our skin is black, right?
I really don't get the cushite supremacy BS, people who believe that have room temperature IQ. Same with Qabiil.

You do you man. But a therapist might do a better job than a partner in 'extracting hate and prejudices'.

I totally agree with this point. I don't get the Somalis on here who look down on other black africans, and insult them. Anything they don't like they label as 'madow', which is kinda mad cuz our skin is black, right?
I really don't get the cushite supremacy BS, people who believe that have room temperature IQ. Same with Qabiil.
its nothing new, people are only saying this online now, somali Madows have been oppressed a very long time, also other minorities...

its nothing new, people are only saying this online now, somali Madows have been oppressed a very long time, also other minorities...
And that's fucked up, but that's the same the world over bro. People discriminate against minorities. I would've thought western Somalis would see past this racism, but some still don't unfortunately

Last edited:
It cannot be forever kept as a secret.

Make sure you disabled the first wife by making her produce 3 kids for you.
Due to this disability she will not be independent. She will surrender. She needs you.
Assure her that you’ll provide for her and treat her equally. Which itself is impossible. You’ll have your favorite one and it could be her or the new one.
In that case, I am closer than I thought.
one more kid and I am searching for a new young fresh meat.

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
This will allow me to have no obligation to a xaliimo wife in the US who can tie me down to a one house.

At the moment I am a free agent.

I don’t want to have a xaliimo controlling my movements.

Thus I took the offer my family offered me. Which is to wed the daughter of my late uncle.
They showed me the pic and I approve of her.

I don’t think I need to court her. This is a express marriage. I will visit her soon after the meher ceremony takes place. I don’t even see it as a big deal. I’m talking about the meher. I’ve done it too many times. I’ll be on the phone on that day I guess.

This marriage is strictly to further my legacy. I must procreate more to keep up with my cousins and brothers.
My goal is to have about 15 kids.
So far I have officials ones and unofficial ones.
All and all about 6.
I suspect some Madoows done had kids for me but I dipped on them the moment they started telling me “my period is late”.
Not a good idea to not do background checks and stuff on her. Its important to have a zina free wife who is a good muslim for the best genetic line.

Also its important to confirm that she wants many kids inshALLAH. I do like that you are the kind to jump on an opportunity unlike many on here.

Too many westernized kids here don't want their family to hook them up with a proposal and they aren't willing to marry some cousin they never met anyway.

Its the mark of a decisive man and future leader (inshALLAH) to be quick and strong in their choices, and to capitalize on all possible halal oppertunities.

You were blessed by ALLAH (SWT) and you took the dive in a halal way, that is commendable in the age of zina!!!

mr.overeasy

there is a lot of women in Somali regions but you choice to marry your cousin? How low can you get? Are you trying to create 15 kids with some type of mental illness? Marriage is a big thing, rethink about your action and how they can affect your and others (wife and children).

also having a lot of kids ain't fun, do you have the money and time to take care of them all? do you have the energy for all that? rethink about your actions and how they can affect your kids.

Life isn't as easy as you think
You are more likely to get some messed up kids from a middle aged woman than a first cousin, its not actual incest like people want you to believe.

You don't have to marry your cousin, I would dislike to marry the ones I know, but its the mark of a westernized person if they can't accept people marrying their cousins that they didn't even meet!

mr.overeasy

In that case, I am closer than I thought.
one more kid and I am searching for a new young fresh meat.
:fmoment: we have some real psychopaths on this board. Its funny when its cadaans on 4chan, but my somali brothers? I hate to see this kind of behavior from those of a superior religion and culture.

mr.overeasy

And that's fucked up, but that's the same the world over bro. People discriminate against minorities. I would've thought western Somalis would see past this racism, but some still don't unfortunately
Somalis are basically hard coded with racism. We were the kings of the slave trade in east africa. We enslaved madhow slaves as well as mamlukes, which were anything from turks to slavs.

That was from culture

We were the apex and are basically smarter and stronger than many of our neighbors man to man.

That part isn't because of genetics, but because we are muslims who take the religion somewhat seriously so we were blessed to the point that civilians could repel invading us and un choppers and soldiers.

mr.overeasy

The African-Canadian one, correct!
I regret I forced her to do it. Today that child could’ve been like 10 years old. I really regret it.
Your failures of yesterday make you a better man today! Keep your chin up and treat that new wife with respect and make sure to instill the values in her that you want her to instill in your children.

Attachments

• chad muslim.png
    chad muslim.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 64

mr.overeasy

Gross nigga you can just marry your siblings at this point
Say you were mentally colonized without saying you were mentally colonized^

You are more likely to have messed up kids from a middle aged woman than your first cousin, there is nothing wrong with cousin marriage.

I am baffled completely that many countries are okay with men screwing other men but not first cousins, this is completely backwards and should be undone!

Cousin marriage doesn't cause problems unless you repeatedly do it over generations.

mr.overeasy

I'm not putting any xalimos down in fact I want them to succeed, I just don't want risk ending up with a miserable and difficult partner. I particularly hate the sassy attitude of blm xalimos and the intolerable attitude of religious crazys. I want somebody in the middle who is soft and caring.

There's just so few Somali partners who grow old loving each other. They turn bitter as they grow and only stay together for customs dalr
This is why you are setting yourself up for failure 10000%. Religious women, I mean actually religious women, are the highest tier ones.

They are submissive, they understand that obedience to you is second only to ALLAH (SWT) and the prophet muhammad (SAW), and they understand that they are supposed to be kind and accept your commands.

irreligious women cheat and are those "blm hoes" you want to avoid. Religiousity is the most important factor, the less religious a woman is the more likely she will disobey you and even divorce you.

mr.overeasy

Yo @Grigori Rasputin, you come across as the

Imagine marrying your little cousin to 'keep up with your cousins and brothers'.

I think a visit to the therapist is needed urgently!
of course the guy named hargeysa is uber westernized! There is nothing wrong with cousin marriage.

Its halal and is less risky to possible children than marrying a middle aged woman. A 40 yr old woman is more likely to give you sick and genetically messed up kids than even your first cousin!

mr.overeasy

You have your priorities and understanding backwards brother. A religious woman will listen to your commands and will do what you say NOW.

An irreligious woman will not listen to you and even say that hanging around other men "as friends" is okay and that you are controlling.

Don't let the nordic education system of cucks trick you, nords are some of the saddest men and they want you to fail and not make their women your 3rd wife.

Get a religious wife, It is a far better idea. And keep your chin up brother, you are worth having the amazing wife!

mr.overeasy

eh they never will, its a part of humanity to keep the worst parts of culture and ditch the best parts faster.

For example the desis used to be some of the best intellectuals at one point inventing much of the science and surgery techniques we use even today.

Now they regressed to glorified women abusers and gang rapists. Its human nature to throw away the good and keep the bad.

Trending