I’ve decided to discreetly marry my first cousin in Uganda.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This will allow me to have no obligation to a xaliimo wife in the US who can tie me down to a one house.

At the moment I am a free agent.

I don’t want to have a xaliimo controlling my movements.

Thus I took the offer my family offered me. Which is to wed the daughter of my late uncle.
They showed me the pic and I approve of her.

I don’t think I need to court her. This is a express marriage. I will visit her soon after the meher ceremony takes place. I don’t even see it as a big deal. I’m talking about the meher. I’ve done it too many times. I’ll be on the phone on that day I guess.

This marriage is strictly to further my legacy. I must procreate more to keep up with my cousins and brothers.
My goal is to have about 15 kids.
So far I have officials ones and unofficial ones.
All and all about 6.
I suspect some Madoows done had kids for me but I dipped on them the moment they started telling me “my period is late”.

Woow, if I thought you were mentally stable I would have wrote a long paragraph about how you don't respect the importance of marriage and how haram and immoral your actions are.

Anyways, i've been on this forum long enough to know that you adeero are clinically insane. Somalis back home need to stop marrying their daughters off to mad Westerners.

On that note... Have a good day.

Psychologist

Changemaker
This will allow me to have no obligation to a xaliimo wife in the US who can tie me down to a one house.

Thus I took the offer my family offered me. Which is to wed the daughter of my late uncle.

I don’t think I need to court her. This is a express marriage. I will visit her soon after the meher ceremony takes place. I don’t even see it as a big deal. I’m talking about the meher. I’ve done it too many times. I’ll be on the phone on that day I guess.

This marriage is strictly to further my legacy. I must procreate more to keep up with my cousins and brothers.
All and all about 6.
I suspect some Madoows done had kids for me but I dipped on them the moment they started telling me “my period is late”.
there is a lot of women in Somali regions but you choice to marry your cousin? How low can you get? Are you trying to create 15 kids with some type of mental illness? Marriage is a big thing, rethink about your action and how they can affect your and others (wife and children).

also having a lot of kids ain't fun, do you have the money and time to take care of them all? do you have the energy for all that? rethink about your actions and how they can affect your kids.

Life isn't as easy as you think

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Will you force her to undergo abortion too like the non-Somali African one in Toronto?

There are billions of women in this world and you want to marry your first cousin? You shouldn't even marry a 3rd cousin let alone a 1st.
:mindblown::umwhat:

Gri, Congratulations. 15 is doable with one woman. My uncle has 25 kids and he is not even 50 yet. All but one live here in the west. Tha's straight up laandherenimo.

Gri, Congratulations. 15 is doable with one woman. My uncle has 25 kids and he is not even 50 yet. All but one live here in the west. Tha's straight up laandherenimo.

giphy (3).gif

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
You’re just a sperm donor, not a father. What legacy? You’re unhinged. Just pray they don’t inherit your mental deficiencies.

All and all about 6.
Nigga why would you marry your uncle’s daughter? Are you trying to have mentally unstable children on purpose? :what1: & why do you have to go all the way to Uganda to find a Xalimo when you live in the USA lol going all the way to Africa to marry someone you probably didn’t even meet sounds desperate. I’m not being a hater it’s just that you have to have realistic life expectations. If you don’t like western liberal BLM halimos that don’t have respect for men then just go for a F.O.B. girl that lives in a different state that doesn’t possess the controlling, complaing/negative attitude traits etc that’s what my cousin did.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Will you force her to undergo abortion too like the non-Somali African one in Toronto?

The African-Canadian one, correct!
I regret I forced her to do it. Today that child could’ve been like 10 years old. I really regret it.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Nigga why would you marry your uncle’s daughter? Are you trying to have mentally unstable children on purpose? :what1: & why do you have to go all the way to Uganda to find a Xalimo when you live in the USA lol going all the way to Africa to marry someone you probably didn’t even meet sounds desperate. I’m not being a hater it’s just that you have to have realistic life expectations. If you don’t like western liberal BLM halimos that don’t have respect for men then just go for a F.O.B. girl that lives in a different state that doesn’t possess the controlling, complaing/negative attitude traits etc that’s what my cousin did.

I am not desperate. I have ones here ready to marry.
I just don’t want to be living with one here or there.
I want to live separately from them.
I don’t want to share a bed with them.

All and all about 6.

I am not desperate. I have ones here ready to marry.
I just don’t want to be living with one here or there.
I want to live separately from them.
I don’t want to share a bed with them.
So you want only kids?

I absolutely get the annoying xalimo stereotypes, so many Somali families are just chaotic that it's totally unattractive to ever marry a Somali girl, but only to have kids with her to leave some legacy behind . Somali girls are the absolute most pessimistic annoying and psychologically torturing beings I can think of. Only a fraction of them have some redeeming qualities.