I’m surprised by the amount of people that are showing genuine concern for Sudan

Sudan is not Somalia I support them after they overthrew their dictator they won't savagely kill each other and remain failed for 30 years

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Everyone is showing support and raising awareness to Sudan which isw good thing laakin no one had that same energy when Somalia was suffering were millions were effected with famine no one changed their profile pic or anything

Everyone is showing support and raising awareness to Sudan which isw good thing laakin no one had that same energy when Somalia was suffering were millions were effected with famine no one changed their profile pic or anything
I think Somalia has already had its moment.. Remember operation restore hope that ended in the disaster known as black hawk down

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Sudan is not Somalia I support them after they overthrew their dictator they won't savagely kill each other and remain failed for 30 years

That's exactly what's happening now. Might be a new dictator but at least it's run by the Sundanese.

The west wants put in their own people that's why they aren't happy with the way it went so they're trying to cause chaos atm

Trying to engineer another Somalia.

Just look at Al Jazeera egging the Sudanese opposition on every day since last week just like they did in Egypt and Libya.

When they are involved it's obvious that it's a CIA op.

It’s a good thing, shows this new generation is actually doing something. But at the same time it’s odd how over 200,000 starved to death in Somalia these last couple months and over 2 million could potentially die this year because of famine.Yet 500 people have died in Sudan because of a political unrest and everybody is comin together. It’s not really good to compare tragedies but it’s somethin I noticed.But on a positive note maybe this is a the right step forward. :nvjpqts:
Did people forget about all this?

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
It’s a good thing, shows this new generation is actually doing something. But at the same time it’s odd how over 200,000 starved to death in Somalia these last couple months and over 2 million could potentially die this year because of famine.Yet 500 people have died in Sudan because of a political unrest and everybody is comin together. It’s not really good to compare tragedies but it’s somethin I noticed.But on a positive note maybe this is a the right step forward. :nvjpqts:
200.000k starved to death? Bruh what galaxy are you from ?

During the famine in 2017 social media showed support for Somalia, with the whole Jerome Jarre thing, #LoveArmyForSomalia was trending first worldwide for ages, people cared and were raising awareness. How quickly do we forget, or is it fun to play victim

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
This is rich, lololol. I remember seeing a billion posts on Twitter about how "Sudan ISn't GETtING EnoUGH ATTEntion LIKe aLL ThE OTHeR musLim counTRIES, is IT BeCAUSe wE'rE BlAcK?"

:susp:

So many desperate attempts at playing the race card and bringing down "white" countries like Yemen (20 million people are in the middle of a full blown war and are at risk of starving to death) and Syria (11 million displaced people and 300 lethal chemical attacks since 2011). But yeah, a couple of protests and not even a thousand people dead but they want start attacking other countries for "taking the spotlight"? Smh right now, wallahi. May Allah (subhanu wa tala) help the ummah and all struggling Muslim nations. May Allah (subhanu wa tala) help the Muslim people of Sudan, Somalia, Yemen, Syria, Burma, Palestine, Iraq, China, India, and Libya. Duas for oppression and death shouldn't be a competition. When the ummah suffers, we all suffer.

This is rich, lololol. I remember seeing a billion posts on Twitter about how "Sudan ISn't GETtING EnoUGH ATTEntion LIKe aLL ThE OTHeR musLim counTRIES, is IT BeCAUSe wE'rE BlAcK?"

:susp:

So many desperate attempts at playing the race card and bringing down "white" countries like Yemen (20 million people are in the middle of a full blown war and are at risk of starving to death) and Syria (11 million displaced people and 300 lethal chemical attacks since 2011). But yeah, a couple of protests and not even a thousand people dead but they want start attacking other countries for "taking the spotlight"? Smh right now, wallahi. May Allah (subhanu wa tala) help the ummah and all struggling Muslim nations. May Allah (subhanu wa tala) help the Muslim people of Sudan, Somalia, Yemen, Syria, Burma, Palestine, Iraq, China, India, and Libya. Duas for oppression and death shouldn't be a competition. When the ummah suffers, we all suffer.
Being a pan islamist is very idealistic but it’s not reality. Maybe in places in the west where we are the minority and we look out for each other. But let’s be real man, in majority Muslim nations like Saudi Arabia they will never look at Somalis or Indian Muslims the same as they see a Qatari or emerati. I agree with the the stupid race card thing though, race has nothing to do with any of this. Yemen has a whole famine and they are in the gulf as well as sharing the same complexion as the Saudi’s. It got nothin to do with race, just how much you got as a country simple.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Being a pan islamist is very idealistic but it’s not reality. Maybe in places in the west where we are the minority and we look out for each other. But let’s be real man, in majority Muslim nations like Saudi Arabia they will never look at Somalis or Indian Muslims the same as they see a Qatari or emerati. I agree with the the stupid race card thing though, race has nothing to do with any of this. Yemen has a whole famine and they are in the gulf as well as sharing the same complexion as the Saudi’s. It got nothin to do with race, just how much you got as a country simple.

Whether or not people are acting as if the ummah is united is irrelevant, sxb. The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: "You will see the believers in their mutual kindness, love and sympathy just like one body. When a limb complains, the whole body responds to it with wakefulness and fever." Our Prophet said we are united as Muslims, and we as the believers should always make sure that we are following the wisdom of the Prophet. Much like when you're at the masjid and the men next to you have simply refused to move themselves closer to you, even though it is Sunnah, you will make sure your feet are touching theirs even if you end up on the brink of doing the splits. Never give up on the ummah, walaal. The ummah is not immune to falters, yet we shouldn't act as if this disunity is normal. It's not normal and it is utterly disgraceful.

Last edited:
Lol how many decades have people genuinely been concerned about Somalia lol

How many nations have opened their doors for Somalis?

The amount of entitlement Somalis have is hilarious
Only if the oposite can be said about xalimos generous opeing for foreigners