I’m surprised by the amount of people that are showing genuine concern for Sudan

Generally war famine and political unrest ravish through Africa without most people giving a hoot, but this situation in Sudan is kind of an outlier to me. There is some general concern with people who wouldn’t in normal circumstances

It’s a good thing, shows this new generation is actually doing something. But at the same time it’s odd how over 200,000 starved to death in Somalia these last couple months and over 2 million could potentially die this year because of famine.Yet 500 people have died in Sudan because of a political unrest and everybody is comin together. It’s not really good to compare tragedies but it’s somethin I noticed.But on a positive note maybe this is a the right step forward. :nvjpqts:

It’s a good thing, shows this new generation is actually doing something. But at the same time it’s odd how over 200,000 starved to death in Somalia these last couple months and over 2 million could potentially die this year because of famine.Yet 500 people have died in Sudan because of a political unrest and everybody is comin together. It’s not really good to compare tragedies but it’s somethin I noticed.But on a positive note maybe this is a the right step forward. :nvjpqts:
Their selfhaters is why as they should not can care about arabs dying more than their own folkz

Their selfhaters is why as they should not can care about arabs dying more than their own folkz
The Sudanese community is so small in America and not really connected like the Somalis. Yet they gathered more attention then the Somali famine ever got in 20 years.Maybe it’s a pride thing they don’t want to announce that Somalia is suffering out of shame potentially idk. But still May Allah ease the pain and suffering of those touched by the very unsettling situation in Sudan.

You're bang on. f*ck Sudan, f*ck Yemen, and all Sandn*gger nations.
I remember when that cool white French nigga was donating all that food to Somalia back in 2017, yet I remember seeing some Somali girls hating on him saying he might have other agendas... and now those girls are all of a sudden becoming Sudanese activists.

The Sudanese community is so small in America and not really connected like the Somalis. Yet they gathered more attention then the Somali famine ever got in 20 years.Maybe it’s a pride thing they don’t want to announce that Somalia is suffering out of shame potentially idk. But still May Allah ease the pain and suffering of those touched by the very unsettling situation in Sudan.
Yeah it is not good to beg or ask for help from outsiderz but only Allah

I remember when that cool white French nigga was donating all that food to Somalia back in 2017, yet I remember seeing some Somali girls hating on him saying he might have other agendas... and now those girls are all of a sudden becoming Sudanese activists.
We must disown these cancers in our community

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
The protest in Sudan is fueled by the West; that's why you see such a huge focus on it.

MSM is pushing it and the sheeple on Twitter and on here are eating it up it's the worst crime against humanity since ww2.

Meanwhile the same shit is happening in DRC, the Sahel countries and across the world.

Since the West doesn't have any interest in those the Msm doesn't cover it and the sheeple aren't interested in it.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
It political issues while in somali but it's a humanitaria issue

Last edited:
The protest in Sudan is fueled by the West; that's why you see such a huge focus on it.

MSM is pushing it and the sheeple on Twitter and on here are eating it up it's the worst crime against humanity since ww2.

Meanwhile the same shit is happening in DRC, the Sahel countries and across the world.

Since the West doesn't have any interest in those the Msm doesn't cover it and the sheeple aren't interested in it.
This is why dictatorship only workz

Apollo

VIP
Generally war famine and political unrest ravish through Africa without most people giving a hoot, but this situation in Sudan is kind of an outlier to me. There is some general concern with people who wouldn’t in normal circumstances

Because it is relatively close to Europe. They are fearing another refugee crisis (for Western media).

Muji

VIP
Lol how many decades have people genuinely been concerned about Somalia lol

How many nations have opened their doors for Somalis?

The amount of entitlement Somalis have is hilarious

Somalia 30 years in the gutter because of southerners and yall think ppl will care and cry for Somalia for 30 years? get a grip and let Sudan have its time

Trending