I’m surprised a lot of men hate feminists

Feminism is defined as the "advocacy of women's rights on the basis of the equality of the sexes" - it is not under the monopoly of any nation or political ideology, despite the propaganda of the western world

Look, by that logic we could also say "Communism is a utopia"....

what matters is not what isms like feminism and Communism allegedly are in theory...

but what they actually translate into in real life

instead of what feminism says it's about in theory
what counts is what feminism actually means in practice

I mean if you want to walk the talk, I think you should go marry a blue haired feminist who thinks you're a chauvinist pig if you object to her sleeping with other men and that monogamy is oppression and outdated

don't insult men for not wanting that for themselves and for not wanting such women to be the mothers of their children

Hedonist men are against feminists on the outside, but their actions say other wise. Because need women who are like minded. They suffer from xtreme cognitive dissonance

Hedonistic men and feminists are allies. Feminism promotes promiscuity. Feminism is exactly the sort of thing you want if you just want to sleep with random women and don't care about the future of your children.

Well yeah that’s kind of my point...

If so, I agree 100%

the men that are against feminism are not the hedonists.... if I was just a hedonist, I would be a pretend-liberal and pretend-feminist and be chasing after liberal white women

feminism isn't a threat to casual sex.... feminism is a threat to families
feminism is designed to break up marriage and family

If so, I agree 100%

the men that are against feminism are not the hedonists.... if I was just a hedonist, I would be a pretend-liberal and pretend-feminist and be chasing after liberal white women

feminism isn't a threat to casual sex.... feminism is a threat to families
feminism is designed to break up marriage and family
well look around you to see

well you should know why men wouldn't like that
I wasn’t talk about me lol. Feminists usually don’t hate men and stand up for their rights. In fact feminists are usually the ones that speak out against male abuse that men are too scared to look sissy to complain about. (Like making light of male prison rape)

Look, by that logic we could also say "Communism is a utopia"....

what matters is not what isms like feminism and Communism allegedly are in theory...

but what they actually translate into in real life

instead of what feminism says it's about in theory
what counts is what feminism actually means in practice

I mean if you want to walk the talk, I think you should go marry a blue haired feminist who thinks you're a chauvinist pig if you object to her sleeping with other men and that monogamy is oppression and outdated

don't insult men for not wanting that for themselves and for not wanting such women to be the mothers of their children

Don't quote me out of context with two thirds of the post missing. Your rebuttal to me telling you to review the seerah is to tell me to marry a blue-haired feminist. I'm Somali - I don't care about how people in the west practice feminism. I provided the definition and an argument that is consistent with the deen. Your view of feminism is biased by your own environment - take your issue up with them

Tukraq

VIP
I wasn’t talk about me lol. Feminists usually don’t hate men and stand up for their rights. In fact feminists are usually the ones that speak out against male abuse that men are too scared to look sissy to complain about. (Like making light of male prison rape)
I don't think male prison rape exists, those guys are just in the closet, rest is just made up propaganda, like I said the ones that get mad at them are the misandrists that masquerade as feminists, and men don't like that, also unlike what @astorecalledkmart said the truth is its broke men that like feminist type relationships(splitting bills or living off women) not rich men, rich men are more into chivalry and thus hate how feminism ended that

Don't quote me out of context with two thirds of the post missing. Your rebuttal to me telling you to review the seerah is to tell me to marry a blue-haired feminist. I'm Somali - I don't care about how people in the west practice feminism. I provided the definition and an argument that is consistent with the deen. Your view of feminism is biased by your own environment - take your issue up with them

the bottom line is

what counts is what feminism is in practice

not what it is in theory

just as with Communism

also, you can't take an anti-Western (rhetorical) stance and simultaneously advocate for feminism.... if it wasn't for white people, we wouldn't even be discussing feminism and you wouldn't be declaring yourself a feminist

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I'm all for equal treatment but women have to understand equal treatment also means they don't get any gentleman treatment from me. You cold? Toughen up im keeping my jacket on. We ordering food? Two seperate bills please. Mehr? Nah you ain't getting a cent from me.

I'm all for equal treatment but women have to understand equal treatment also means they don't get any gentleman treatment from me. You cold? Toughen up im keeping my jacket on. We ordering food? Two seperate bills please. Mehr? Nah you ain't getting a cent from me.

Are you not Muslim? I’m pretty sure that Mehr is a must. You cannot get out of it.
:gaasdrink:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Are you not Muslim? I’m pretty sure that Mehr is a must. You cannot get out of it.
:gaasdrink:
Perhaps but I doubt its a serious sin and it will barely scratch my judgement day record. The likeliness of not paying being the reason i go to hell is so small that I'm willing to take the risk. If im going to hell its most likely due to other reasons and paying wouldnt have stopped me from going.

Perhaps but I doubt its a serious sin and it will barely scratch my judgement day record. The likeliness of not paying being the reason i go to hell is so small that I'm willing to take the risk. If im going to hell its most likely due to other reasons and paying wouldnt have stopped me from going.

I used to operate on that mindset too. I would read the Quran to cancel out the sins I committed.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member

Are you willing to be pregnant your turn? :camby:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
giphy.gif

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I remember a feminist protest in London. What a day it was, I saw titties for miles that day.:wow:

God bless feminists and the sexual liberation:wow1:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
MGTOW and Men's rights have been ing about this for a very long time.